Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Empty [Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:10 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! 30Jm0lM

After a month of fighting, waiting and looking for the perfect crew mates, Mashyuu has assembled a small group that he trusted. Harley, a brawling doctor who had a heart of gold that was hidden behind a body of iron. Yuurei, a thief and swordsman who was willing to pass a test in order to gain a pair of friends and while little was known about him, Mashyuu trusted him enough to let the man have his back in a do or die situation. And Dai, a Fishman navigator who had a back ground similar to Mashyuu's, making the pair kindred spirits in most aspects.

While Mashyuu had been dealing with Gajeel and the situation with some slavers, Harley had gone out of her way to write a letter to the other two members of the crew and have them delivered to the pair.

Phantom Raiders- In two days time we set sail for Skypiea. The trip will be dangerous, long and nothing is promised. I would like to take this time to thank you for trusting me to be your Captain and tell you how excited I am to have a crew that I can trust. Once we arrive, I have no idea what the world above will hold in store for us but by standing together we can overcome any challenge. Dai, Harley and I will be on the ship in one day to finalize prepping the ships quarters since supplies are already set. Yuurei, please stay out of trouble in the mean time. We will head out at sunrise for the Knock Up Stream and go from there.

With the message sent out, all everyone had to really do was wait, and while they waited, Mashyuu and Harley finished setting up the good Doctor's office so that things wouldn't slide around during harsh hitting winds and waters and Mashyuu private quarters near the steps leading down to the second deck. The next morning Mashyuu, dressed in his usual attire of a black suit jacket, black and red pants, black dress shoes, and a white button down shirt along with his red sunglasses, and Harley, dressed in her white stockings and shirt, and red dress, stood in front of the Charon's gang plank, bright and early, waiting for the others to arrive.

2[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Empty Re: [Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was enjoying his stay in Jaya Island, and there were a lot of interesting people he had met on this island. When he got the letter that was sent to him, he could only smile because the last part was something he couldn’t promise. There were things that he had to do on this island, for there was a reason he was on this island to begin with. He never thought he would join a crew, and that was something that had surprised him. His past had gotten to him, which made him hesitate joining Mashyuu, but he was hoping this time it would be different. Still, while morning time had occurred Yuurei didn’t do what Mashyuu asked him to do; he had gotten himself into big trouble. The day before they were going to sail, he had decided that it was best for him to steal Benihime from this island.

The thief continued his run though as he could see that he had done a lot of fighting, running, and hiding throughout the night. With the dawn of a new day happening, he could only place the eye patch back on his right eye as he covered his left eye for a bit. That was a big mistake, however as he wasn’t looking to what was in front of him. He crashed into a bunch of boxes as he fell to the ground and into them. Yuurei looked around to find himself lying on the ground and lying on a bunch of broken boxes. ”My bad I didn’t see that,” he chuckled as he slowly got up and noticed that there were a few people angry with what he had done. He rubbed the back of his head as he had gotten himself more trouble than what he had asked for. ”I will repay you for that later,” he smiled at them lying his ass off. He had to keep moving because he wasn’t sure if any of those guards were still chasing him.

Yuurei moved back a bit and then jumped over the broken stuff and kept making his way to the dock. The men that were around him were yelling at him upset what he had done. They didn’t believe he would come back, but he moved to fast for them to do anything. He was heading to the ship that Mashyuu had, and it would be the first time he had gotten onto the ship. While he was moving he did remember that he had been wounded quite a bit. He figured that he would have Harley check him out when he got there. It didn’t take him long to get to the docks, and soon enough he could see the duo were standing tall. They were indeed waiting for the crew to show up, and he figured that he was the first to arrive. Yuurei had waved at the two of them with a smile on his face. ”Sorry, Mashyuu I ran into trouble,” he pressed on when he said these words.

When he got close to the ship pushed himself off the ground and leaped into the air, and quickly onto the ship. Yuurei had leaned against the side of the ship and sat down as he was panting and catching his breath. The thief was close enough to the two of them to talk. ”I decided to do something that I don’t regret at all. They might be chasing me still, but I kind of need a doctor, not now, but soon please,” he said this in a joking matter, which he figured would probably piss Harley off.

3[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Empty Re: [Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Aha, a month of getting to know his two favorite new crewmates. it was decently eventful he and the captain and doctor got along quite well. He was very happy to hear that they would be getting another few crewmates. But the wait was really starting to get on his nerves. he wanted to get out and adventure have some fun ya know. But instead, he was stuck on this god damn island. He had kept his head down for most of the stay only adventuring out to get food and absolutely necessary things. He felt like a bit like a hermit crab but he would deal with it quietly.

He sat in his chambers when he received a note from under his door and got up and went to read it. he smirked happily at it and nodded his head and crumbled it up and tossed it into a nearby bin. It was about time they would be getting ready to set out to skypeia. He, however, would remain in his room until he was either called for or someone came to get him. No sense in wasting unnecessary energy. He heard the sound of what appeared to be something landing on the deck of his ship.

An audible thud could be heard above him. He didn't know what those knuckleheads were up to but he supposed he would have to get up and check. He narrowed his eyes in annoyance as he wondered what the hell was going on. He sighed and got out of his bed and got dressed as he left the room. He left his black cloak off as he didn't feel like it was completely necessary to wear it since he was aboard his own ship. However, his favorite blade hung on his left hip a quarter of the way drawn. " He climbed up the ladder and pushed the trap door open and shouted, "Harley I swear to god if you have thrown masshyuu through the deck again your paying for it!" He turned and saw a new person on the deck and scratched his head "Huh scratch that hey you must be one of the newbies welcome aboard the charon."

4[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Empty Re: [Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu simply smiled at Yuurei as the man ran by, rambling about not having any regrets. The blue eyed angel narrowed his eyes at the thief and a frown crossed his lips yet Harley simply crossed her arms over her chest and turned to walk up the gang plank. "That's everyone Captain, time to set sail while I tend to the troublemaker." Harley sighed. Mashyuu stood silent for a few moments, waiting to see if anyone else would end up showing up but it seemed his invitations had been turned down. "Well... Time to go. Good bye Mock Town, it was fun." Mashyuu lifted his hand and waved good bye to the town when he noticed a small mob of people slowly coming over the line of the ground and Mashyuu knew what had happened. "Damn it, what did he steal?" Mashyuu's wings spread wide and beat twice to lift the man off the ground and let him land on the deck of the ship silently.

Dai was already on deck yelling about something and the Pirate Captain waved his hand between the two men while he walked by to grab the gang plank. "Yuurei, our Navigator Dai, Dai, this is Yuurei the thief. Now it seems we are being chased by a small mob so lets get going to the location of the Knock Up Steam. Harley take Yuurei to your office and make sure he's not injured while Dai and I set sail." Mashyuu ordered, already falling into the role of Captain at least a little bit.

Harley nodded her head, a silent signal that she understood it was time to stop being a bit of a jerk and time to start working. Without waiting for Yuurei to move, Harley yanked him up by the arm and helped the man below deck to her office. The room was well lit and just spacious enough that Harley could walk around and a few members of the crew could lay on small cots to be taken care of. She let him down on a cot and motioned for the man to take his shirt off so she could see what was wrong. Her brow lifted at the sight of his torso and a giggle came out of her lips. "Do you know how to clean a wound?You have small cuts on your arms from blades... consider getting some bracers if you're gonna block attacks with your forearms. Lay down and let me clean that chest wound." Harley set about cleaning his wounds with some whiskey and a few cotton swabs then bandaged him up nice and tight. "Nothing can be done about the bruises really. Just try to avoid getting them hit....OH! The ships moving, come on lets go see."

While Harley and Yuurei were below deck, Mashyuu set about doing everything he could that Dai ordered, making sure to cut Dai's normal work in half then the man landed at Dai's side after he had flown to each area that he needed to be in. "Alright! To the Knock Up Stream!!!" Mashyuu shouted and pointed towards where all his research had pointed him.

5[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Empty Re: [Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:19 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard the two speak and it seemed like they were ready to get going from this island. He was excited about this because he was going on a new adventure. After everything was said about Yuurei he could only let out a smirk on him. He had to go big or go home, but he wasn’t going to leave this island without taking one of its most prize possession. He would leave to telling Mashyuu what he stole later on. When they got to the ship, however he was dropped down on the ship and he looked at the other person who was there. Yuurei didn’t know who he was, but he figured he was their navigator, whom he had heard about from these two. After the introduction between the two, and Yuurei was about to head to the sickbay. He waved at Daimaru with a huge smile on his face. ”Nice to meet you man. Hope to be of assistance,” he said. He was excited as there was nothing better than having a bunch of guards and people upset with you.

With that being done he could feel his arm being tugged. The thief turned to his left to see who it was, and smiled when he seen that it was Harley. With her assistance he had followed her lead to what was the sickbay, but ultimately her office. He sat down on the cot that she led him to and was waiting to be taken care of. He felt the bruise on his leg, and the wounds that he had on shoulders and on his chest. Yuurei had taken off his shirt and jacket, and he rolled up his pants because he was kicked hard there. He blushed as he could hear her giggle when she looked at him, but he didn’t know why. She would, however see a bunch of scars on his abdomen, and if she moved around to see his back she would just a vast amount of slash scars left from his past and younger life.

Yuurei listen to the doctor work as she seemed happy when she was doing this. It was nice to see that kind of side of her, and he could only smile when seeing how happy she was. He listen to her advice as well as it was a smart thing to do, and she really invest in getting some bracers. Yuurei was laying down as she was cleaning his wounds, and he could only wonder why she didn’t ask him about his scars, and even how he got the wounds that he had now. When he was bandaged up, the shipped moved, and he got up from the where he was laying down and followed Harley. He took his shirt and jacket and followed her as he was putting them on before he got up to the deck. He didn’t want everyone seeing the scars he had obtained. When he got upstairs he inhaled a large amount of air as he could just enjoy the smell of the sea.

He exhaled and heard Mashyuu yell as they were really doing this. ”It feels nice to be sailing from this island. And I will be looking for some bracers for my arms, thank you for the advice Harley,” he hoped she knew that she was telling him to steal some bracers because he didn’t buy anything unless it was his drinks. ’Mashyuu anything you would like me to do?” he asked offering his help, and if they didn’t need him, then well he would just speak to Harley as he figured she would either be curious about his scars, or his recent wounds that he obtained.

6[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Empty Re: [Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai cracked his neck to the side as he gave another once over to the new recruit into the crew. things would get interesting at least they had a thief now. Be a decent way to get some berri and loot from other potential people of interest. He didn't really trust thieves all too much unless it was his one childhood friend who was one of the people that had been taken from him so long ago. He cleared his throat as the image of him and his friends posing with a stolen camera at there little hideaway of a sunken ship they had found outside Fishman island.

He didn't really hear much of the conversation as to what the captain and yuueri were having but he had caught bits and pieces as he came to. He nodded his head at yuurei and gave a big sharky grin. "A pleasure to meet you to." he began making a preparations checklist inside his mind of the things to do to make the ship ready to go on its journey to skypia. "Alright, you heard the man to the knock-up stream just gotta find the god damn thing, Hoist the anchor unfurl the sails someone people we are burning daylight."

He sighed and clapped his hands together and began to walk up towards the helm of the ship. He looked over at Harley and pointed at the gangplank and rope that tied the ship to the dock. "Harley gets on that rope and untie us wouldn't want to take the dock with us or possibly damage the charon." He sighed as he climbed the stairs and would get behind the helm and wait. "Hoist the mainsail for now mashyuu as for the thief I want him up here drawing the anchor." He may be stepping out of line on this but it was his ship that they were on. he may get reprimanded but their lives were in his hands so if they wanted to get to skypeia in one piece and whole they would hopefully do their respective jobs.

7[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Empty Re: [Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu glanced at Dai as he started to shout orders and simply gave the man a silly grin. "I already pulled the gang plank up and with it, the rope holding us to the dock." Mashyuu then flew over towards the anchor crank and started to twist it while Harley had taken Yuurei down below deck. Each turn of the crank was a struggle for the winged man but he did manage to pull the massive anchor up and out of the water and locked the heavy metal into position on the ship. It only took a few moments before Mashyuu fell to his knees from the extreme work out that he hadn't expected. "Okay, that's my new job until it gets easy to do." The Pirate Captain claimed then flew to the main sails to start and let them down.

Once the sails had been put down Mashyuu landed at Dai's side and Harley and Yuurei joined them. "Yuurei, take the port side of the ship, anything Dai needs done there is up to you, I'll take Starboard and Harley will stay in the center to aid wherever she is needed. Dai, command is yours until we hit Skypiea. Here is where we are headed." Mashyuu ordered his crew and presented Dai a small map with the island on it and where the general stories of the Knock Up Stream were located circled in bright red pen. From there Mashyuu headed to the right and looked out to sea as the ship started to sail. He had almost no clue what he was doing but with this group, things felt right.

8[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Empty Re: [Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard the voices going through the ship, and he was surprised that things were like this. He was excited honestly, and he moved over to the portside as he was looking into the vast sea again. There was a lot that the sea had to offer him, and he could only hope that they presented themselves soon. He didn’t have to do the jobs he kept doing anymore. He still was, but that option was there; Yuurei had a crew to back him up, and he would do the same for anyone of them that needed his help. He moved his arms around as he could feel that Harley had did a good job with patching him up. ”I’m at portside just let me know Dai,” he gave him the okay as he felt the bruise on his leg. He tapped on the floor for a bit, and felt like he would need a while for that to heal. The thief leaned towards the side of the ship and he figured if there was nothing he could do after a while, then he would probably go train himself.

9[Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Empty Re: [Travel/Ship] To Skypiea! Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:00 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dais webbed hand gently grasped the helm of his ship. He gently grazed his fingers against the woodle handles almost symbolic of a dear old friend. "Alright pull the anchor up newbie and let the maiden voyage of the pphantom riders begin." He chuckled and looked over at mashyuu and nodded his head. "My bad sir for not paying more attention but thanks for getting the rope." He watched the man fetch the rope and untie it from the dock it was most interesting to be back under a crew. To once again have someone aboard this ship and ease away the loneliness. It was a most satysfying thing.

once he heard the clunk of the anchor being fully drawn in he would let the wind pick drive them out from the port with the current of the sea. He gently hujmed to himself as he held the ship steady. Letting his senses wander below and allow the navigational part of himself take over. The swordsman would rest for now no . Need for fighting just yet. He let out a sigh and snapped his eyes to the west. He gently began to head in that direction following along with His llog pose that had been left on the ship. He smrirked and tapped the device as it was still pointing straight up. Now they would need to wait on a bit of luck for a knock up stream to take them upwarddaily

(dai exit )
OOC sorry for any spelling errors typed this on my phone last night so apologies for any incrroect speeling half awake while doing it haha)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum