Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Sun May 06, 2018 5:32 pm

Gajeel

Pirate
Pirate

Gajeel
Gajeel was staring at the wall that still had some blood splatter from the bloody mess he caused. Jun was really upset with Gajeel. Never once did Gajeel think that Jun would yell at him. He let out a small chuckle thinking about how much he actually probably makes Jun suffer. His life wasn't really the best for Jun. Gajeel looked over on the other side of the counter and pulled out another bottle of Rum from behind the counter almost tipping over as Yuurie was taking part of his smoke. Gajeel almost toppled over getting the bottle but was able to save himself from falling over. He sat himself back and let out a laugh "Yeah ive went through a lot of rum bottles today."

It was funny because Gajeel has yet to finish a full bottle of rum yet he thought Makoto would be shaking his head right now. Gajeel started to think about Jun their whole time being together for the most part Gajeel has killed at least one person. Then also during even work nights he might have to throw and fight people. Gajeels life wasn't for the best life for Jun it was chaotic and crazy "Silly Jun" Gajeel thought to himself as he sat the bottle of rum next to him as Yuurie passed his smoke back. Gajeel took a nice drag from it breathing the smoke nice and deep in his lungs before exhaling a small cloud of smoke and passing it back to Yuurie. Gajeel let out a small chuckle since since it seemed Yuurie knew what was going through Gajeel's mind. "I know I should." Gajeel said in a rather apologetic tone like he was aware of his life style wasn't the best for Jun "I sometimes wish he wouldn't look up to me so much. He thinks I'm a hero, but honestly I know I'm careless and reckless man. I wish he wouldn't look up to me so much." Gajeel said in a tone of no emotion like all he was saying was face and no doubt in his mind about what he said.

Meanwhile as Jun and the shop keeper were wandering around the meat section of the store Jun pondered on what type of meat Gajeel would like best "Hmmmm lets see. What type of meat would he like the best?" Jun thought before shaking his head "I shouldnt care what he wants. He just is a brute who only loves killing and making a mess he doesn't care for anyone." Jun thought in an angry tone to himself. The shop keeper tapped his and pointed to some fish that was cheep but amazing in taste. "How about this Jun? Its some cheep fish that tastes amazing and we have a lot of it. Since its pretty common in the north blue we can get it shipped cheep." Jun looked at the fish examining the fish the shop keeper was offering him. "Okay if I can I'd like to get twenty pound if you can." The shop keeper blinked confused the brothel never really bought that much meat at one time "You sure?" the shopkeeper asked confused. Jun nodded and smiled "yep he eats a lot. So we need more food than normal." Jun laughed as the shopkeeper went into the back to get everything ready for the group.

Gajeel sitting next to Yuurie took a pull from the rum next to him "But Yuurie as much as you're right I should take it easy for Jun. But sadly the lives we live the life I have alwasy lived. They are not civilized lives we must be strong and make examples of those who challenge us." Gajeel grinned setting up from the counter grabbing the bottle of rum. Jun was walking out from the aisle leading to the back of the store. "Come on Gajeel we need to start to head back home." Jun said using his finger to summon Gajeel. Gajeel walked towards Jun and bent down and whispered in his ear only so he could hear what Gajeel said "You know I don't like when people try and call me that way." Jun just turned around and started to pull Gajeel by the sleeve of his now bloodied shirt. "Fine I'll do it this way then. You coming long arms were leaving out the back!" Jun yelled letting Yuurie know whats going on.

They headed to the back of the store where they had about twenty heavy begs with straps on each side to make it easier for them to be carried. Along with the big crate that contains the twenty pounds of fish. Gajeel lifted up four bags just enough so he could also lift up the crate of fish a bit more easier. Jun took of Gajeel's coat and tried to put it on him to cover up his bloodied shirt. But he was to small to do anything about it Gajeel looked down at him and smiles "Its still showering so you best keep it on." As Gajeel was about to motion for them all to leave the shopkeeper got into his face and started yelling. She wanted to let things go but she was just so mad at Gajeel and the mess he made. "How dare you act like nothing happened you destroyed my shop and everything. What am I todo about this mess?" Gajeel was taken back by the womans outburst he thought about slaming the crate into her chest. But inseted even to his own surprise he just smiled an evil grin "Okay for starters you're welcome. I saved you from getting killed if not worst. Second off I cleaned up my fucking mess. Third of all yell at me again I'll wait till no one will notice I will kill you. So now what do you say?" Jun looked up at the shopkeeper who was taken back a few steps. She was so shocked she was only able to stutter out a few words "Tha....Thank.....You" Gajeel motioned for Jun to go first as the three headed outside into the light shower. The three headed back to the brothel to drop off the Jun looked up at Gajeel "Why did you have to yell at her? Shes actually really nice." Gajeel shrugged as well as he could with all he was carrying the stuff on his arms and in his hands "Mostly cause I don't like people getting in my face and start yelling at me. Honestly I wanted to hit her in the head with this create of goodies." Jun sighed "You're acting a bit better I guess Gajeel."

Gajeel shrugged ignoring Juns comment it felt like it was sort of passive to him but he didnt mind since in a way he had the right to act like that for awhile. Since Jun was the one along with Yuurie to deal with Gajeels actions. But he knew that Yuurie somewhat understood why Gajeel acted the way he did, even if Yuurie himself agreed with it.

17Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Mon May 07, 2018 2:59 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had noticed that the L was being passed back to him. He had looked at as it was a habit of him of doing before taking any type of substance that was impair him. He just examined the blunt as he heard Gajeel speak to him. The man was on the same page as him, which was a good thing. He nodded as he was listening to the man, and understanding a bit more about him. He did noticed how reckless of a man he was, and that the injuries that he had sustain were more than necessary. ”At least you understand it, I think that is all that matters. Sooner or later you will make the necessary changes, either that, or you will have to get stronger, so that way you don’t get yourself badly hurt like today,” he said to the man as he took a longer pull than before on the joint.

He allowed the smoke to insert his lungs, and he held it in for as long as he could. When he was done he exhaled the smoke out of his lungs and into the air. He sighed a bit, and looked over to Gajeel as he had as he was right on that. The only thing he felt not wrong about, but different was that they needed to make examples of who challenge them. He wasn’t the type of person who would do that, but instead he would fight them just to fight them. It was to see how well his skill had improved, and the fact that they might be a threat to his crew. Yuurei placed the blunt between his lips again, and took another pull off the joint. When he was done with that, he had given it to Gajeel as he was holding in the smoke inside of his lungs. It didn’t take long for the smoke to escape his lungs, and out of his nose. He didn’t open his mouth, so that was the only means of escape.

The pirate had gotten up from his seat, and he started making his way towards the back of the store. He only felt bad because of the crap that had happen in this store. He should have gone in first, and taken care of the criminals before any of this could have happen. When he had arrived to the back of the store, he could see the large quantity amount of bags that was on the floor waiting them. He waited for Gajeel to take the things that he wanted to carry, and when he was done taking his stuff, the thief decided to go and take the remainder of the bags that were on the ground. He had placed a few of them on his first elbow, and then on his second elbow, but finished it off by holding whatever he could in his hands. It wasn’t hard for him to hold onto and he looked at the two as he was happy that Jun was living his life at the end of it all.

He could see that Gajeel cared about the kid no matter what his actions were when he was fighting. When he was about to leave and move away from the store, the shopkeeper had made her way towards Gajeel. He was actually surprised that she had made her way to this man. He thought she was done yelling at him, but it seemed like she was coming back for seconds. He figured she would be more thankful for what he had done even with the mess that he had caused. Yuurei didn’t expect this from anybody. He could understand the frustration of the woman from the store being all messed up, but she could have lost more than just that. He expected her to be actually more appreciated of what he had done for her. Yuurei flinched when Gajeel snapped back at her, and flinched even harder when he threaten her life.

Yuurei wouldn’t allow her to die, but he had the right to yell at her. Still, she thanked him, and they were off to the brothel. ”I was kind of annoyed that she actually yelled at him Jun. I understand that she was upset with the destruction that Gajeel had caused, but it wasn’t enough for her to act like that with him. I guess some people don’t know how to say thank you, unless you ask for it,” he said as he felt the water pouring down on him. The thief kept moving through the streets as he figured after he did this for them he would make his way towards the two men he was chasing earlier. The walk to the brothel was a lot smoother than he expected, and the rain that poured on him made things a lot nicer. It didn’t take long, but the trio would arrived to the brothel. When Yuurei got to the front of the brothel he would let Jun, and Gajeel enter first before he did.

The only reason he wanted to do that was because he didn’t want them to speculate on his arrival. He could only imagine how confused they would be if he had come in with a bunch of groceries for them without the other two. He trailed behind the two as he looked at the front of the building, and wondered how many females were in this place.

18Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Mon May 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Gajeel

Pirate
Pirate

Gajeel
Gajeel was offered the joint back as Yuurie was finished speaking about Gajeel needing to get stronger. Gajeel had a goal he need to reach so the only real choice is to get stronger. "Then I'll become stronger than." Gajeel shrugged as his body ached he looked like in rough shape he sighed thinking"She's not going to be happy to see this and on top of all this news about the store."

Before Yuurie and Gajeel headed to the back of the store and grabbing all the supplies. They were started to head out before the shopkeeper snapped at Gajeel before he snapped back maybe going to far at points. But Gajeel wasn't the best at holding back when getting snapped at if he was in a bad mood and sadly for the shopkeeper didn't know that about him. Gajeel was tired and sore so he was in a bad mood but to lazy to do anything to drastic. He just wanted to intimidate the shopkeeper and let her know her place to him.

The three of them finally were headed out waiting to till they were a bit further away before Yuurie started speaking to Jun which he would respond in a bit of a more cold manner as he was still a bit upset with Gajeel "No she really didn't but its a bit hard to blame her. Gajeel destroyed a some of her stock and broke her window. It's true it'll be hard for her for a while but at least she's still alive. She will figure that out on her own though." Gajeel let out a small chuckle " All I wanted was a drink. Who would have thought there were people robbing the place?" He only wanted to have a nice day with Jun but life who knows what she'll throw at you.

As the three men were headed back to the brothel Gajeel took an interest in the golden dagger that Yuurie was hired to get. "The golden dagger you are looking to take back for your client. I'm curious to see why his family finds it so special." Gajeel asked with a sense of wonder as his imagination went wild with thoughts. Jun opened up the door letting the two taller men through the door "Madam!! Gajeel got hurt fairly bad he needs to get patched up." Jun yelled not seeing the Madam or any of the girls around. Only for the sound of a stern voice shout back "Alright ladies go help Jun unpack and grab my kit. Gajeel help set everything down so the ladies can put them away." Gajeel sighed as he and Yuurie went to the kitchen where Jun was already setting up a plan for where to put everything. After Gajeel sat everything down on the counter for the ladies to get at he headed back into the main room the room. It was of a big room since it had to fit many people from time to time if some high profiled people wanted to host parties. There were two big L shaped couches surrounding a table and a smaller C shaped couch in the corner between the two L shaped ones. This is where Gajeel sat down as four ladies who some are house favorites often being requested by the more wealthy members of Jaya. As each of them passed by they said hello to Gajeel. Before one came down the stair case that was on the other side of the wall in the main room. right before the Madam of the house "My my. What did you do this time?" she asked before noticing Yuurie "Who's this man?" she said eyeing up Yuurie. Before putting her attention back on Gajeel "Remove your shirt so we can bandage you up for now." Gajeel smile at Yuurie "Wander around I'm sure you could find some bored lady looking for something todo." Gajeel spoke sort of joking. But the Madam didn't like the comment as she "accidentally" stuck her finger in some of his bigger cuts. This made Gajeel bit his lip "Come on Madam. Its all in good fun. But Yuurie if you want help with your job I'm going to be bored so I'll help you out. They might have brought some friends over to help them if they know you will be coming after them."

19Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Tue May 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
He watched Jun head first towards the door as he was opening the door for the two of them. That was good because his hands were preoccupied with the bags he was carrying. He did hear Gajeel talk about the golden dagger, but there was no way Yuurei would bring Gajeel to his client. There was a reason he had gotten a lot of job in the Grand Line, and it was because the identity of his client had never been revealed. If he had given out his client’s identity, then he would lose a lot of clients, old and new. That was not something he was willing to lose as it was a good source of his income. He kept quiet about that for the time being as he had followed behind Gajeel who had made his way into the brothel. When he entered the place he could hear Jun shouting out for the woman of the place. He could only chuckle a bit because he felt like the man was about to get scolded.

Still, he followed through with the other to guy as they were heading to another room. It didn’t take long for them to get to the kitchen, and when he did he placed the bags he was carrying onto the counter as well. He could only smile at Jun when he did this, and turned around to follow Gajeel because he had no idea what to do here. ”Have fun Jun,” he said to the young kid as he walked to the room he was in. It was the only place where he felt like he was actually allowed to be in right now. He didn’t hesitate to take a seat on the couches that were presented to him. He looked at Gajeel as the man had sat down in the middle of the couch, and Yuurei had taken a seat at the very corner. It was a comfortable spot, and well it had an arm rest for him. He noticed four ladies walking by the area, and they were beautiful at that.

The pirate gave them no actual desire of want towards them, but he did find them attractive. They had spoken to Gajeel, and he found it normal for them to do since well the man lived here. It didn’t take long for the owner of this place had shown herself. He could tell by her way of presentation, and the way she moved about. She had made her way towards Gajeel as Yuurei was waiting to be question. He knew it would happen, and of course it did. He had waved at her with a smile on his face when he heard her words, and their eyes met with each. Before he could say anything to answer her question, he could hear Gajeel telling him to wander around. He wasn’t going to do that as he was good with just waiting here for a bit before heading out. ”I was running around the streets and I offered my assistance to helping them out with the grocery Madam,” he said to her as he was being nice.

He watched the woman play with Gajeel’s wounds to shut up him on what he said, and soon enough he had words to response to her action. At the end he had offered to help him with his job. Yuurei figured there would be more people at the house, and he figured he could take them on his own, but he figured it would be fun to have someone tag along with him in this fight. He stretched his arms into the air as a yawned had escaped him at that moment. ”You can come with me, if you want to out of boredom. I usually work alone with these things, but I will make an exception this time, but you cannot meet my client,” he paused for a bit as he was going to explain his reason in a bit. ”They don’t want their identity to be reveal to anybody, so I cannot give that information out, nor could I have you meet them face to face. If that happens, then I lose credibility, and what happens next is that I lose clients, and it will be harder for me to get new clients,” he explained, which was true.

The thing his client was pirate, his client didn’t have the rights for the dagger, but he was paying good money for it. Yuurei watched the young man get patched up by the woman and it seemed like she was used to do this for this man. Yuurei had gotten from his seat as he had gotten all the rest that he needed to get. The swordsman was ready to go on his merry way and finish his job. ”Well I’ll be off. The name is Yuurei, madam by the way. And Gajeel if you want like I said you can join me on this little job of mine,” he said waiting for him to get finished being patched, so they could either go together, or say their goodbyes.

20Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Sat May 12, 2018 8:28 am

Gajeel

Pirate
Pirate

Gajeel
Jun waved good bye to Yuurie as he told Jun to have fun "Have fun armsy." Jun spoke as he went back to putting things away waiting for the girls to come down and help. After Yuurie left Jun got lost in his work trying to forget about Gajeel. Since he was still a bit upset "I gave him only one request to not destroy the store. But he couldn't even do that." Jun thought to himself as he struggled to put some items in higher areas. The girls run in not long after Yuurie left and started to help out Jun. He didn't even notice them since he was to focused on trying to not think about Gajeel. "Thanks big sis." Jun said as the female smiled down at him.

While the ladies and Jun were working in the kitchen Yuurie was sitting over on the corner of the couch as the Madam was tending to Gajeel. The Madam wrapped bandages covering up his hoof of the dragon along with his number thirteen tattoo. Gajeel smiled seeing that Yuurie didn't move from his spot and responded to the Madam of the house when she asked him a question.

"So you're don't mind just relaxing and enjoying the beauty of the girls. Its rare to see as I'm sure you know." The Madam turned around "Thanks for helping this idiot." She flicked Gajeel in the the chest where she was just treating some of his cuts. While Yuurie was waiting for the two men to head back out after the Madam finished with bandaging up Gajeel. After thirty minutes passed and the girls were coming out from the kitchen two cam and sat on each side of Gajeel "So you're done with chores for the day and have time to kill before tonight right Gajeel?" Gajeel smiled and shook his head "Nope ladies I offered my help to that man over there." Gajeel pointed over to Yuurie in the corner before petting the two girls heads. "Could you two get me weapons from my room before I head out?"

The girls nooded and shot right up "Sure Gajeel!" they said excited as they ran up the stairs to the second floor where the ladies and Gajeel sleep at night. Gajeel stood up after the girls ran up and headed to the kitchen patting Yuuries shoulder "Come back and visit sometime after all this. I'll give you a proper tour of the house." Gajeel spoke to Yuurie in a friendly manner.

Gajeel headed to the kitchen to get his overcoat from Jun since he should no longer need it. "Yo Jun you still need my overcoat?" Gajeel asked curiously not knowing if Jun still needed it or not. Gajeel caught Jun off guard it was noticeable as he jumped in the air when he heard Gajeel's voice. "Ummm.....No I don't need it anymore so here you go." Jun took off the coat and handed it back to Gajeel. In turn Gajeel took the coat in on hand and with his free hand he pat Juns head "You're a good boy Jun." Gajeels words made Jun turn red and his mind go wild with mixed feelings "God damn it Gajeel why do you have to be like that?" Jun thought to himself as he went back to work now more confused then before.

Gajeel stepped back out from the kitchen and put his overcoat on now he was shirtless and just wearing his overcoat. As he was headed towards the door since he figured Yuurie was ready to get going the two girls came back down carrying Gajeels cutlass and pistol. Gajeel smiled and pat the girls head and looked at Yuurie "Lead the way I have no idea where the house is."

21Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Sat May 12, 2018 2:58 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei didn’t have time for this type of pleasure right now. He would enjoy it more than anything, but he had a job to do. He had been thanked by the woman of this place, and he nodded as he was okay to help out. He did noticed that there were ladies that had come out from the kitchen and were soon moving in the direction of Gajeel. Yuurei could only chuckle when he seen this because this man had a way with the ladies in this brothel. The thief figured that he had shown them quite the good time while staying here. It would make sense, which he found cool to do. Still, Yuurei waited for Gajeel as he had told the ladies to get his weapon. Yuurei figured this guy was really going to come with him, which he was okay with. The more help he would get here the better things would turn out for him. He thought they were going to wait for the girls to come back, but he soon Gajeel had patted his shoulder.

He looked at him as it seemed like he was really trying to advertise this brothel. ”I will thionk about it Gajeel,” he smiled at the man, and watched him go to the kitchen. Yuurei on the other hand had gotten up from the seat he was sitting in and was now waiting for Gajeel so they could be on their way. The thief had made his way towards the door that he had come from, and soon enough he could see Gajeel coming out of the kitchen. He noticed he got his coat from Jun, and he was sure that the man was speaking to him for a bit before leaving the room. When Gajeel had made his way to the exit of the brothel, the girls had shown up to give him his weapons. He looked at Gajeel as the man had asked him to lead the way, which was only right, and he explained why. Yuurei chuckled when he heard this, and opened the door, so they could head out into the light showers above them.

Yuurei had looked around to see if there was anybody waiting for them, but there was nobody here. He knew where to go because he had scouted their home for a few days. The streets were empty as well, which he did expect because of the rain, but he didn’t think that there wouldn’t be anybody out here. ”This way,” he told Gajeel as he had walked through the path the guys had ran in. He moved through the streets quietly as he wasn’t sure what they were going to find there. He was sure that the two brothers would be the only ones in that house. He had known that they would have traps ready for him, so he was going in with that in mind. ”so the two guys I was chasing are brothers. We don’t have to kill them, but if it gets that far then no holding back. I know for a fact that they don’t have any backup,” he paused for a second.

”I been watching them for days, and they only hang out with each other, and only trust each other. I don’t blame them though, but their home would probably filled with a couple of traps to stop people from getting close to the door. So keep that in mind, and look at your surroundings when walk closer to the door of the house,” he finished talking about the duo he was chasing. Yuurei was lucky that he wasn’t Gajeel in terms of how badly hurt he was. He had been treated, but his wounds could open up because of this job. He didn’t want to bring him here, but he knew the man would have said no to him. After they had walked a bit more the two of them would have reached the house that the two men lived in.

Yuurei could only put a smile on his face as he looked at one of the windows and noticed that there was someone peeping through the corner of it. It seemed like they knew he would be coming for them no matter what. ”They know we are here by the way, so be on guard,” he said to Gajeel. The pirate looked around his surroundings as he was walking towards the door. He did know that they didn’t have this entire place set with trap because it would be impossible for them to walk in and out of the house. The thief had looked around, and he had noticed that there were a different ridges around the floor than it was around the area. He figured that those could be traps that had to be triggered through being pushed in. It wasn’t just that, but there were a few strings that could be easily missed if someone wasn’t paying attention.

”Make sure you don’t step on the weird looking tiles Gajeel and it seems like there are some hard to see wiring across the pathway, so watch for that,” he said this as he was getting closer to the door as he spoke to the man. While he was walking he had triggered a trip of his own. Yuurei had stepped on one of the tiles he thought wouldn’t be a trap, but that wasn’t the case. The grass next to the pathway had shot up revealing some spikes on boards coming straight towards the Long-armed. He had thrown himself forward as he had no other choice, and rolled on the ground to make sure he had gotten away. When he looked at the boarded spikes they had collided against each other trying to impale anybody who was there. He sighed as they had gone back to the floor waiting for the next person to step on the floor. ”Careful there is a trap right there,” he pointed at a certain tile to show Gajeel. The only good thing was that he was at the front of the door now, and they were getting close to stealing what his client wanted from these two.

22Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Tue May 15, 2018 10:56 pm

Gajeel

Pirate
Pirate

Gajeel
Gajeel fallowed Yuurie out the door and fallowed him where towards the path the two men ran towards. Gajeel sighed as Yuurie said they didn't have to kill the people they were chasing "its would be best to hold back then." he thought to himself. Gajeel didn't want to make things harder for Yuurie and his client. Gajeel let out a chuckle as the he was told no back up was coming for them "Poor fools." thought to himself thinking about how little the brothers have going for them at this time.

While Yuurie was leading Gajeel to the brothers house Yuurie was helping Gajeel avoid the traps that the pair moved closer to the house. The two men were able to avoid the traps hidden under the oddly color stones as well as the wires hidden by the door ways. Gajeel would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed by the brothers. "These brothers are ill prepared. Its honestly a bit of a let down but at least that makes our job easier then." Gajeel spoke sounding a bit disappointed in the brothers poor attempt at defending themselves. But how easy it might seem is thanks to how much Yuurie has actually scouted out the place before hitting the spot. So all of their tricks and traps are like an open book for him to read.

Gajeels body was aching from the shopping trip but it didn't bother him at all. The reality of it all he enjoyed the feeling after a fight every step or movement he took made him feel more alive. The pair moved closer to the house as Yuurie brought up that the brothers know they are there now. Gajeel simply responded with a shrug thinking it didn't really matter that much. Since if they put up this much effort into placing traps they must not have much fighting skills of their own so the traps were there to soften up or even kill the people that were to be after the two brothers.

Soon the two men were close to the door as Yuurie was taking point only to activate a trap that he had to roll to avoid being hit by it. Gajeel watched as he jumped to avoid the trap himself only to watch the trap retract back into hiding waiting to strike the next unsuspecting person who steps there. Yuurie pointed out the trap so Gajeel wouldn't trigger it hopefully. Gajeel moved to stand behind Yuurie keeping his eye peeled making sure nothing or anybody snuck on the two men. "This item your client wants better be worth all the pains that comes with it." Gajeel spoke while tapping Yuurie's shoulder letting him know he was ready to move when Yuurie was ready to.

23Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard what Gajeel had said to him when he was looking at the door right now. He was making sure that everything was fine at the door, and that there weren’t any trap set up on the doors for them. He figured there could be something there when they opened it up, but he would get to that when it was time. He gently touched the knob as he noticed that it was lock, which he expected nonetheless. ”I don’t know, if it is worth it. I always feel like one man’s trash is another man’s treasure,” he said as he crouched a bit, so that his face was in front of the doorknob. He noticed the lock that was used on it, and he could only smile because it wouldn’t be too hard to get into. He had taken out the pins that were store on his sash, and took two of them out right there.

He placed the two pins inside of the keyhole, and kept total focus on what to do next. He jiggled the pins around the keyhole as he was licking his lips as things were going pretty well with his moving through the drop pins in the keyhole. It didn’t take long, but he could hear the click noise, which indicated that the door was ready to open. He stood straight up as he looked at his friend who was waiting for him to make his move. He placed the pins away, and sighed because he was hoping things didn’t go bad from here. ”Let’s be safe and open the door slowly. That way we don’t pull any unnecessary traps,” he said as he looked back at Gajeel. When it was time he had pushed the door slowly as he was looking up and down to see if he could see any wiring that could be placed behind the door. It didn’t take him long, but he could only chuckle when he noticed the trap. He had stopped moving the door open, but it was enough room for him and Gajeel to make their way inside.

There was a wire behind the door, and if the door had opened all the way, the wiring would be tugged hard enough to break, and activate a trap. This trap was most likely a bomb of sort to explode in that particular vicinity. Yuurei was good at this as he could easily disarm the trap, which he was planning on doing. ”Hohoho, they do have a trap behind this door. Make sure to look up and down as there are two wires there. If we trigger that, then who knows what could happen to us. I will disarm before we move through the household. I think we should be trap free after we get through this door. I doubt the brothers would be stupid enough to trap the whole house because then it would restrict their movements, and I wouldn’t want to be them when they sleep here,” he chuckled as he laughed a bit more. Yuurei had entered the house first as he had warned Gajeel about the traps, when he got inside he looked around and he could see how nice this place actually was.

He had never been inside of the house before, but it was amazing, and the décor was something to be proud about. The steps to upstairs were right by the door, so it wasn’t hard to go to the next level for the duo. Yuurei did know that the brothers were upstairs and that was because he had seen one of the brother’s by the window. The thief had gotten to the source of the wiring, and removed the explosive that were attached to the wires. He had sighed as he gotten the explosive from both sides, and then he clipped the wiring, so that nobody was caught tripping on the wires if they were trying to escape from the brothers. He knew that wouldn’t be the case, but he had to be careful with everything. He had to make sure that there was no mistake because it could cost him his life, and that was not how he lived his life. The pirate had opened the door all the way open, if Gajeel was waiting for him to open it, and once he was inside he closed the door again.

Yuurei looked at his companion with a smile on his face. ”So I saw one of the brothers upstairs, and they might both be up there. I’m not a hundred percent sure, so let’s go together to make sure. Once we take care of them, then we can be on our way, and hopefully they have the dagger with them, so we don’t have to go searching through the whole entire house,” he explained to Gajeel. With that he had started moving forward as he was making his way up the stairs now. He moved at a normal pace because he knew and could tell from a quick glance that there weren’t any traps on the stairs. When he got to the top of the stairs he looked around as he was trying to see where the brother might be hiding at.

While he was looking around, he was quiet as he was waiting for the brothers to slip up and make a noise of some sort. It didn’t take long for him to hear some shuffling coming from one of them rooms, and he looked at Gajeel with a smile on his face. ”They might be in that room Gajeel,” he whispered this as he pointed at a room just to let him know, and he wanted to see what he would do, or if he would want Yuurei to make the first move.

Last edited by Yuurei on Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

24Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Thu May 17, 2018 8:04 am

Gajeel

Pirate
Pirate

Gajeel
Gajeel was looking around staying close to Yuurie while he wander a bit to the window making sure not to trigger any traps. Gajeel looked through the window looking if it was wired with anything but it looked clean to him. But he looked and saw that it was locked."Who the fuck locks their windows?" he thought thinking about braking the window and just going that way. But since this was Yuurie's task Gajeel didn't want to ruin it for him anyway.

Gajeel headed back behind Yuurie as it seemed he now unlocked the door and his plan didn't seem to work. Gajeel peaked his head up to the wires attached to a trap but he couldn't see anything Gajeel smirked "You sure know your stuff I'll have to keep you in mind when i need something like this done." he chuckled as he fallowed Yuuries lead. Gajeel looked around "Might have to pay these guys a visit later down the road." he thought to himself. As he thought about how nice their house looked and if he ever wanted to leave the brothel but why would he want that he chuckled in his mind.

Gajeel listened as Yuurie told him that he thought the brothers were up stairs but he wasn't for sure. Gajeel thought for a second soon agreeing that would be the best thing to do he fallowed Yuurie up the stairs where the two men searched for the two brothers and the item Yuurie is after. The sound of shifting coming from one room caught Gajeel's attention. This was only proven correct when he saw that Yuurie was pointing to the door the sound was coming from. Gajeel moved up beside the door listing carefully to see if it sounded like there was more than one person. He didn't want to act and have one of the brothers escape and make it into a chase. Gajeel had to be cautious of his wounds if he opened them up to bad the Madam would be furious with him.

Gajeel stayed close to the rooms door where the two men were hiding and thinking of the best ways to act. "They wouldn't be too dumb and trap themselves would they?" he thought about thinking of all the traps they had sitting around their property. Gajeel decided it would be best and have Yuurie deal with the door and after the door was open Gajeel would move and do his best to make sure none of the brothers escape.

25Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Thu May 17, 2018 11:02 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had watched Gajeel move onward now as he had basically signed where the brothers were located. It wasn’t just that, but Gajeel had heard the noise as well, which was a good thing. He watched the man move slowly and against the walls as it was the smart thing to do. He had followed up with him as the door wasn’t open, so he would move to the other side of the door as he was looking at Gajeel. He heard his words, and he almost burst out laughing. He covered his mouth to make sure that didn’t happen, which he only made a small chuckle. The pirate would easily shake it off, and knew that they could have done that. Still, he knew it wouldn’t be anything to lethal, or else they might have been caught in the trap being active as well. He looked at the knob and didn’t see anything wrong with, so he figured he would do something before they enter the room.

The swordsman had slowly reached towards the knob, and when he was able to grab a hold of it, he closed his eyes as he sighed. He turned the knob of the door, and he instantly opened it up as he placed his hand back to his side as the door flung wide open. It didn’t take long for the trap to activate, but a trigger could be heard being pressed a bunch of times. The wall that was across from Yuurei, and Gajeel was being shot up, but of course there was nobody being hit. He could see the amount of bullets that had been fired from the trap, and he sighed because he wouldn’t have wanted to get hit by any of those bullets. He was happy that Gajeel brought it up, or he might have opened the door without thinking about this. ”I guess you were right. They did trap the room they were hiding in,” he said this as he moved his shoulders around to get loose. He was getting ready, but figured that he would speak to Gajeel.

”When you enter the room make sure to keep moving. They might have guns themselves and are waiting for us to show ourselves. So, make sure you keep moving when you enter the room. I doubt they would want us to get close to them, but that is what I am aiming for,” he whispered this to his companion as things were about to start. He took a few deep breath because this was crazy, but he knew he had to do it. He was getting rewarded for this, and he decided it wouldn’t be a problem no matter what. He had decided to move in first as he entered the room, and rolled to the side as he took a quick glance at the two men. He could see that they were both holding guns, and he nodded his head as he was right on that. They shot at him the first chance they had, and he avoided it. Another thing he noticed as he was moving towards a place to cover was that there attention were turned to him.

That was good because then they wouldn’t be shooting at Gajeel, but him instead. He had made his way towards a nearby desk, and shots were fired in his direction. He could only chuckle because they should have moved these things to their side of the room, so there would be no cover for any intruders that managed to get this far. He heard a few shots, and soon enough it had become quiet. He figured they were reloading, so he decided that it would be best to make a move now before they started shooting at him again. Yuurei had gotten himself up from behind the desk and looked at the both of them as they were actually both reloading at the same time. He took advantage of this, and noticed the golden dagger scabbard on the side to the brother on the right, and he rushed over to him without a moment to hesitate.

He figured that Gajeel would take care of the other man before he finished reloading and tried to shoot him in the back. Yuurei tackled the man as he was sent flying into the ground, and soon enough having the gun being let go of as well. The pirate was on top of one the brothers, and tried to throw a swing at him, but the man dodged it causing Yuurei to hit the floor. He brought his hand back, and shook his hand as he noticed that the man had taken the dagger out, and tried to stab Yuurei on his chest. The man had jumped back and he was now off him as he avoided the stab wound. The both of them looked at the gun, and then at each other, and Yuurei had put a smirk on his face as he knew that he would go for it. The pirate would rush towards the gun as his opponent would try to crawl to it. Of course, he had managed to get to it first, and he kicked it further away and under a desk.

The man with the dagger sighed, and got up from the floor as he figured he would have to fight Yuurei. He was wearing some blue jeans, white shirt, and a pair of sandals. He had black short hair, and he wore a bandana on his forehead. The two of them looked at each other as Yuurei didn’t unsheathe his blade just yet.

26Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Wed May 23, 2018 2:47 pm

Gajeel

Pirate
Pirate

Gajeel
Gajeel blinked and laughed in his head thinking "I can't believe they would do that?". He looked at the wall that was getting shot up a grin grew across his face. It might have been because of his intoxication or the pain he was in. But to him seeing the trap go off made it seem like this was the two brothers last stand and soon Yuurie's task will be over and he will have the item he was after.

Gajeel smiled hearing Yuurie whisper about keep moving and that they seemed to have the same plan on making the fight close range. Yuurie taking deep breaths made Gajeel's heart race thinking this was the time the real show was about to start. Gajeel nodded to Yuurie before he dove in the room the sound of two shots rang through out the room. Gajeel smiled as he fallowed suite thinking to himself as he rushed the man that was farther away from Yuurie "Looks like there is more than enough fun to go around."

Gajeel taking advantage of the opening Yuurie made and the men reloading he runshed the brother on the left tackling him to the ground. The wounds he received earlier that day were not a real concern to Gajeel. The idea of a life or death situation at hand out weighed the few wounds opening up again as he made contact putting the brother on his back. The two men started wrestling around on the ground as Gajeel brought his pistol butt down on the brothers head multipule times. Blood started to spray on Gajeel with each new crack he gave the mans skull. Gajeel was caught off guard as he felt something stab into his arm holding his pistol making him let out a yell of pain. Gajeel rolled off the brother and started to crawl over to pick up his pistol again but the brother he was facing kicked it further away from him.

Judging by the knife the brother used on him it seemed that Yuurie was the lucky one to get the brother with the knife on him. Gajeel was rolled over as the brother towered over Gajeel making him look smile compared to him. This didn't sit well with Gajeel at all he waited to draw his cutlass till the brother was about to make his move so he could counter it.

27Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Wed May 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
It didn’t take long, but he figured he would attack Yuurei before the pirate could get his weapon out. He started running towards Yuurei, and he figured he would do that. Still, knowing this, he couldn’t get his sword out fast enough, which was okay for him. The man tried to stab Yuurei as he had gotten close to him, but he was quick to move to the side, and avoid the attack. When the brother had brought his blade back, he had attempted to stab him again and then he started rapidly moving his hand to try and stab the thief. Yuurei could see this as he was doing his best to move, and make sure that he didn’t get stab. It didn’t take long, but he noticed that he couldn’t do this forever as he noticed that his shirt had been slightly tear because of the golden dagger. He needed to stop playing around, and swung his face around as it came at the brother like a hook.

The man noticed that, but when he did it was too late. He had been set on stabbing Yuurei that he had forgotten that the man was able to attack back. It was a rookie mistake, but something that he figured he would do eventually. The man stumbled in the opposite way of Yuurei as his hand had reached his face as he had grabbed his face in the pain that he felt. He looked at the pirate with an annoying look on his face, but it didn’t bother the pirate. Instead, Yuurei noticed that he was bleeding from his mouth, and figured it was time to get serious. This was a job, and he had to do his job properly, or else he would get replaced by someone else. Yuurei had unsheathed his father’s blade, and he held it out towards the man with the golden dagger. The man spat blood out and onto the floor as the man had taken out a weapon to even the playing field.

He rushed towards Yuurei again, and this time he had tried to slash and then stab at the man. When he had tried to slash at him, he moved away as he could see his coat had been slightly cut, and when he noticed the stabbing motion, he moved his blade to parry the dagger to a different direction. When he did that he was able to push the pummel of his blade with force, and onto the man’s stomach. The brother with the golden dagger had stumbled back as he was hit hard, and could feel the pain in his stomach. He grabbed onto his stomach as he couldn’t believe this was happening. This man had been toying with them as he had chased them in the morning, but now he had brought a friend with him to make things even harder for them. They figured they could get rid of Yuurei if they worked together, and they probably would have given him a hard time, if they fought together in their home.

The swordsman didn’t think killing them would be the right thing to do, and it was because they were nothing to him. They weren’t even worth the kill, or at least in his eyes they weren’t. ”You don’t have to kill him. Just knock him out will be just fine,” he said as useless bloodshed was indeed useless. Yuurei had rushed towards the man with the golden dagger, and swung his blade quickly and towards the man’s hand. He had flipped the blade, however, and bruised the man’s wrist possibly fracturing it. The man felt this as his hand opened up and releasing the dagger from his hand. He was nervous now as he was looking at Yuurei. When looking at this man you could see that he was clearly shaking in his boots. He had attempted to throw a punch with his good hand, but it was a waste. Yuurei’s speed was too much for him as he sidestepped to the side, and brought his sword with a full swing from his right.

The man looked to his left, and his eyes widen when he seen this happening. He couldn’t do much, but attempt to block it and hope for the best. He did this, but Yuurei changed its trajectory to the side of the man’s ribs. The impact could be heard, and Yuurei knew right there he had broken a few of the man’s ribs. This brother’s eyes widen as he shouted from the agonizing pain, and stumbled a bit before dropping to the ground. With that he could see that he was unconscious from the pain, and he walked over to him while sheathing his blade. ”Be happy I spared your life,” he whispered to the man as he took the scabbard of the dagger, and picked up the weapon from the ground to sheathe it. He had the weapon, and he turned to Gajeel to see if the man would need help. It was just something he thought of, but knew that this man wouldn’t want anybody’s help unless he was in a really dire situation.

28Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Fri May 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Gajeel

Pirate
Pirate

Gajeel
Gajeel and the brother were struggling on the ground as Gajeel was fighting off the brother. The two men were rolling around on the ground bumping into random objects on the ground as the brother tried to stab Gajeel. It was during the struggle when he heard Yuurei saying that the brothers didn't have to die. Gajeel let out a laugh as the situation was playing in his head making him think"You lucky fuck."

With the two men's legs were intertwined during their little struggle the brother was going in for the kill this time. It seemed the brother had enough of their little game and was going to finish it as he drove his common knife down aiming for Gajeel's chest. The sound of steel clashing together sung across the room not that far from him Yuurei was fighting the other brother. Gajeel blocked the mans attack by drawing his cutlass with his right hand only having the blade block the brothers attack.

Now with the target off guard in one motion of finishing drawing his cutlass as he but his brother on his back now the roles are reversed. Gajeel using the hand guard of the cutlass he punched the brothers face leaving cuts thanks to the hand guard. But like always Gajeel got carried away again and didn't even realize that his wounds reopened till a sharp pain stuck him. Now with rage flowing through him Gajeel let a few more punches go as he yelled at the brother as he choked him with his left hand "Do you have any idea on how much trouble I'm going to get into thanks to this? Not even a fucking day they will say. The madam is going to kill me."

After the brother seemed to be barely conscious Gajeel stood up putting his cutlass next to him in case he needed to use it. He then grabbed the brothers wrist lifting up his limp arm before making it stiff. A loud snap pierced the room soon to be covered up by the brothers screaming. Gajeel leaned in and pet his head in a calming manner to help the brother calm down as he whispered only so the two of them would know what he said "I'm taking your home. So you can stay and I'll Kill you and your brother or you and him can leave peacefully and I wont go after you. You choose I'll be back in three days to calm this place as mine."

Now the brother was calm down and looking up at Gajeels smirk on his face after telling the brother what he said. The brother could only look up and tremble in fear. Gajeel stood up and noticed Yuurei was standing closer to him it seemed he was successful in getting his item. Gajeel headed closer to Yuurei clapping his hands "congratulations on completing your task. Now if you don't mind I'd like to see what it was you came for." Gajeel asked curious on what was so special about the item besides it being gold. But with how much his body was put through he should head back to the brothel and get fixed up. "But after that I should go and get patched up again. Plus I'm sure youd like to finish your task and get paid."

29Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Sat May 26, 2018 9:18 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei could hear Gajeel clapping for him, and he could only shake his head and chuckle. He was there when he heard him tell the man that he was taking this home. That was interesting, and he didn’t really mind what this man took as long as it wasn’t the dagger. Still, he had asked him if he could see the dagger that he had come here for. At first he thought it was a bit weird for him to ask that, but he didn’t care. The man was hurt, so there was nothing he could do. He also didn’t think he would try and steal from him as they had gotten on the right foot with each other. The thief had taken the dagger and pulled it out to show Gajeel. The little sheathe it had was also gold with some interesting designs to it. It wasn’t just that, the blade itself was also shined in gold as well. Where the hilt was had a bunch of balls on it forming a triangle on both sides.

As the pummel of the dagger it also did the same thing. The only thing that wasn’t gold was the hilt of the blade, which was blue. After allowing Gajeel to see this item from his hand he put it away. He needed to make his way to his client who was probably waiting for him. He stretched a bit as the fighting had finally ended and he could go cash this in. it didn’t take long for Gajeel to speak, and he understood what he was going to do. Yuurei wasn’t going to meet up with his client with another person. So, it was the best thing for him to do. ”That sounds like a plan. I on the other hand am going to me up with my client,” he said. Yuurei started walking out the room as he was going to help Gajeel get out of the house. Yuurei would make his way down the stairs, and soon out of the door hoping that Gajeel would follow behind him.

When he got out of the house, he had avoided the plate that he had stepped on earlier, and he avoided the following traps that were on the floor as well. It didn’t take long for him to get to the front of the house, and when he did that he would look at Gajeel. ”It was nice meeting you Gajeel. I had a good time getting to know you, and learn about you. I’m glad I was able to meet you and everybody at the Brothel. It was a good experience. I of course will stop by one of these days, but for now I am off. See ya,” he said as he waved at Gajeel, and ran towards a the opposite direction of where the Brothel was located. He sprinted through Mock Town as he was ignoring the people around him. They of course were mostly pirates, and looked at Yuurei as if he was crazy for running around like that. His destination was towards a small shop.

When he entered the place, it looked like nothing special, but the thief had made his way towards a lock door. He did a sequence of knocking on the door, and the slid open revealing big brown eyes that were looking at Yuurei. ”Ah the boy has return. Do you have what the boss asked for?” he asked him. Yuurei gave a little smirk as he wouldn’t be here without it. ”Of course I do,” he revealed the dagger, and the man nodded as he closed the slid, and then opened the door. Yuurei would walk in, and the door would close behind him. The swordsman would enter a room where there were a lot of ruffians hanging out and enjoying their time. There were females dancing on tables, and on the floor, but his client was sitting on a noticeable chair, which show that he was the man of this place.

Yuurei had walked over to the man as he stood standing. The ruffians of course brought their attention to Yuurei as he looked at his client. ”I got what you asked for,” he said as he pulled the dagger out to show him that he wasn’t lying, but he knew that. The man allowed smoke to escape his mouth as he was wearing a black suit and had his hair comb nicely. He had hair on his chin, and he had a wide build. ”I knew you would get what I wanted. Here is your payment,” he grabbed a brown bag from inside of his suit and tossed it at Yuurei. The thief would catch the bag, and he could feel the weight of it, and knew it was what he had asked for. He placed the dagger on the table as he wasn’t going to toss it at the boss of this place. ”Thank you,” he turned his back on the boss, and walked off and out of the place. They didn’t stop him because he had done what his boss wanted him to do.

Yuurei had left the shop with excitement as he was able to get money and enjoy his spoils on booze and possibly hanging out with a few people that would bring fun to the table.

Picture of Dagger:
[EXIT]

30Collision Between two Men (Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Between two Men (Voyage) Thu May 31, 2018 6:06 pm

Gajeel

Pirate
Pirate

Gajeel
Gajeel watched as Yuurei showed him the dagger they were after. Well more or less Yuurei was after as Gajeel was just there to see what was so special about it. With a smile on his face Gajeel patted Yuurei's back happy that he was able to see the dagger. To Gajeel it was worth all the trouble he went through to see it "I can see why someone would want that now. Hope you get a good reward for it." Gajeel got ready to leave after Yuurei put the dagger back into its case and putting it away.

Gajeel fallowed Yuurie down the stairs and out the door avoiding the plates like Yuurei has just done. The house was going to get disarmed before making it into Gajeels own place. But that would have to wait for another day. Before parting ways Gajeel let out a loud laugh and smiled back at Yuurei "You have odd taste then my friend. Today was one crazy day to meet someone. But if you need anything you know where  to find me." Gajeel headed in the direction of the brothel. As he headed back to the brothel he kept his left arm up to stop some blood loss as people looked on at the bloodied man walking down the street with a grin on his face. "They are going to kill me." Gajeel chuckled in his mind. He paid no attention to the people who would stop and stair at him while he walked back home.

Mean while after Gajeel left and the groceries were put away the ladies all left the kitchen leaving Jun to himself. Now that he was all alone he was going to start cooking for everyone he stood on a chair as he cooked moving it around where he needed it. While he was cooking the fish he started to think about Gajeel and what he was to him. But no matter how much he thought about it he couldn't come up with a answer. After Jun got all of the ingredients ready to be cooked but before then he headed up to the Madam's office. Where he stopped and just looked as his jaw dropped as he just walked into a meeting between the Madam and a face he knew. "What are you doing here Mr.Makoto?" Jun asked confused on what he just walked in on. The blond haired man turned as he heard someone enter the room. He looked and smiled seeing who it was "Why hello there Jun. I just came by to ask a favor of the Madam here. But now I should take my leave." Makoto walked out of the room and Jun looked and watched from the window as Makoto left. The Madam looked angry at Jun for interrupting her meeting with Makoto. "What is it Jun?!" the Madam yelled. Jun flinched from her yelling "Sorry Madam its just. I'm worried about Gajeel." The Madam sighed at the dumb reason for Jun to interrupt her meeting. "Don't worry about him. Hes not going to die anytime soon. So focus on yourself little one." Jun looked around anxious about what he wants to talk about Gajeel to the Madam but the commotion from down stairs took center stage in their world "What the fuck is going on?" the madam yelled.

Gajeel entered the brothel as the ladies were getting ready to get back to work only for them to scream seeing the bloody mess Gajeel came home. In only making Gajeel laugh causing his body to hurt "Come on girls don't make me laugh it hurts. Besides its the bandages that make it so bad since its my old wounds."  Some of the girls yelled "Madam its Gajeel he's hurt again!" Two sets of foot steeps could be heard hurrying down the stairs to see what was going on the Madam was furious seeing the sight Gajeel was in and the fact that he was only making a joke of it. This made her explode as she ordered the ladies around "Ladies put a trash cloth on the couch and Gajeel set on that cloth while I deal with you!!!! As for the rest of you continue on getting things ready for tomorrow... chop chop!!!" as she clapped her hands making the ladies and Jun get back to work.

Two girls came by and placed the cloth on the couch and took Gajeels over coat as he headed over to sit on the cloth of the couch. He sat down holding his left arm up to help not make to much of a mess a few moment passed before the sound of a kit hit the ground. Gajeel looked up as the Madam looked down at him with anger "What the fuck do you think you're doing." she sat down and grabbed Gajeel's left wrist twisting it. She was about to jab two fingers inside his cut but stopped and sighed. The madam was so angry but didn't want to make her job more difficult "Do you know how much you're hurting my son?" The madam blinked letting it slip out but continued on sewing up Gajeels arm since it was the worst of his wounds. Gajeel blinked till it clicked "Wait what?" Gajeel said shocked.

The Madam sighed wishing she didn't say anything it the silence was broken by Gajeel finally speaking after thinking about what he figured out just now. "Well that clears a few questions up in my head." The Madam put her tools down on her tray sitting next to her kit and stood up just as Jun was running around the corner "Madam the girls are almost finished setting up." Gajeel walked over towards Jun putting his hand behind Juns back slightly pushing him forward with himself."I'm going to bed so night."  Gajeel said as he headed up stairs as Jun escaped from Gajeels light pushing. Jun looked at the Madam only for her to nod saying "You can go to bed to Jun."

[exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum