Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Party
Crashers

Lucas listened to the plan laid out before them. It was pretty straightforward, Spook and Lucas were usually partners in crime anyways. Blocking off the entrance would be rather easy for their skillset. The only worry would be the pieces that would come to repel them. They would have to beat them on the spot. Lucas took a bite out of his sandwich while he listened to the captain speak. Eating Lucas glanced across the room while everyone spoke after the plan was unfolded. Gil had a contact that they could hide out with after everything was said and done. God knows that they would need a place to lay low while the heat died down. It wouldn't be wise to go wondering about after this was all said and done. Spook mentioned their business which was referring to the theft of the sloop. Something that Lucas was rather excited to do but this party took priority.

Team A was going right to the main entrance. Lucas, on the other hand, was going to be taking a detour to use the stone wall to his advantage. By taking out the snipers on the walls it would open up a direct path to the main house. After assimilating the stone wall the stone pockets in the ground Lucas would have an ample amount of stone to throw his weight around should it call for it. Spook gave Fibi a dial that produced iron material that could be fashioned into a decent melee weapon. A quite fascinating device to say the least.

“I doubt with a stone giant walking around outside that anyone would be willing to rush outside.”
Lucas chimed in on Spooks comment about his toys keeping people inside. It was a gamble, to say the least, but Lucas knew civilians wouldn't want to get caught in a battle.

“The main pieces won't try to run so anyone else fleeing would be irrelevant anyway.”

Lucas looked over at Fibi as she talked. She had a childlike nature, he didn't have much to comment on the father comment. He wasn't too sure of her full back-story but regardless she was part of the crew now. Where they went she went too. That much Lucas was sure of. “Of course you are coming with us. Well, you will be with Spook primarily I have to hang back to get into the stone wall.”

He looked over at Jackal, with a reassuring smile, “A meeting place wouldn't be a bad idea. Always good to have a fallback plan. Then again I feel like this is a do or die situation. I doubt they will let us walk away from this willingly.”

Stuff:

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Right and wrong is subjective, isn't it? In that case, it'd rather be wrong as many times as it takes to achieve my ideal of freedom.

"Shishishi... We're not running from your Father. Even if we take a short absence from Baltigo. I'll help you along the way but ultimately you'll have to let him know yourself we're you stand. Sleep on it." Jackal stated, nodding to himself in approval. If he'd use violence to forbid Fibi from leaving, of course the crew would pitch in to repel that notion but if Fibi truly wants freedom from her destiny, she'll have to grasp it with her own hands.

Tilting his head towards Spook, "I say Calico because the message is suppose to appear to be from Mother's camp. Until this fiasco is over, that's what the world will know us as. By dawn, we'll be Helios... Ironic. And I like that change. Dropping you off by the wall directly makes more sense. I guess I'm just being a worrisome Captain. From the moment you touchdown, you'll be surrounded by snipers. Be careful." Jackal added nodding.

"I've scanned the property. I know exactly the perfect blind spot to drop you. Leave that to me." Sinbad chimed in.

Shifting his gaze to Gilbard, "The Fourth District is known for it's state of the art hospitals. Even if the ship is docked there temporarily, once it's Jet Dials are replenished, it can take off into the skies again. We can use that interim time to heal our wounds and gather supplies." Jackal said, affirmatively laying out the idea to his First Mate.

Grinning, he'd turn to Lucas, "Of course Justice. It's sink or swim at this point." Jackal responded, reassured having seeing Lucas's stone monster form for himself. "We have an hour left before the Ball now. Use this time to strengthen your resolve." Jackal stated, finishing off the last of the sandwiches in front of him before sliding his chair backwards to exit the room.

Browsing the guests service area, King ensured that everything was to Mother's liking. Mother had a thing for punctuality and order, so if even a single spoon was out of place it'd be his head. Him and Queen had known Mother the longest, them being street orphans adopted into her ring, rising through the ranks. Queen, a former show gal in downtown Second, and King, the top host in a boys only performers club called Desire. Lusting for more than just the occasional sensual climax, the duo had power, money and respect on their minds, and even assembled gangs aimed to defeat Mother but in clashing with the woman, they'd released how truly scary she was. Finally, opting to join her ranks as her executives instead. Equal Footing, if any of the pieces had the grounds to say these words in relation to Mother's Organisation, it'd be those two.

Sneaking from behind, and placing her hands over the man's eyes. "It's one minute until nine... Shall we dearest?" Queen inquired.

"Yes. Go summon Mother from her orgy. The time for pleasure has ended." King announced. Reaching into his pocket, King would've pressed a single button on a red Den Den Mushi with odd black and white stripes. The signal would alarm everyone on the compound in their various sections to be ready to serve guests at anytime. "Let's begin. Ears, I hope you don't disappoint me." King thought, clutching his hand tightly, causing electricity to spark as a catalyst from the tension.  

Pegasus Brig - 6,000 Feet & Falling
Second District - Above Area [2] of the Compound

Below the deck, the core members of the Helios Bandit Crew assembled by the bottom dock. The step ladder was put in place to allow them to descend one by one, falling onto the stone fixture, the blind spot selected was the nape of the watchtower, where the snipers would've been focused on the incoming crowd, as oppose to the hind, at least until all of the patrons had entered. From there, Team A would have full control of the actions that would follow. Once they'd landed safely, the step ladder would've been retracted, and the ship, still maintaining it's position above the clouds, would move to it's next drop off point, the gardening hedge area, next to the BDSM Buildings [5] handled by the Queen Piece.

Upon arrival, Team B would've followed A's actions, descending from the step ladder. Once the distraction was in play, Team C would've landed the ship, recharging the Jet Dials, and cemented the 'base of operations'. Scaling several thousand meters off the ground, Jackal and Gilbard began their descent. "Shishishi... Just don't fall partner. I could fly us down but that'd be a bit too flashy." Jackal stated.

OCC:

Items on Person:

Words: 768
Tagged: @Spook @Justice @Kappa @FibiCalaMari
Notes: Good Luck

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 Thane_krios_by_gsjennsen_d5tgvyb-pre

Gil would watch onward as the discussion was wrapped up. Each of them seemed prepared for what was coming. They all understood what they had to do, bar maybe Fibi, but he couldn't really tell much about what she would be doing once they arrived. On one hand he was glad that this wild card wasn't in his group, on the other hand, he was nervous that he wouldn't be there to keep an eye on her. But it was too late in the piece to fret about such things. He had enough on his plate as is.

Team A had the newbies - they had an important role for sure, but it would be possible for them to avoid confrontation with the stronger pieces if they were smart and lucky. Gil reasoned with himself that they might be able to achieve their goals without fighting anyone of note if things went their way. Jackal and he wouldn't be as lucky. They were going straight into the thick of it. It was the best approach in his mind, the fishman would have probably suggested the same idea. He felt confident after hearing the plan. It was simple, but at the same time it sounded convincingly effective. A plan was only a plan though, there was only so much that they could do to prepare to take on a kingpin and their district of forces.

With that sorted, the doctor left to get changed into his party outfit. The crew had acquired a few suits that they could wear as a disguise. While Gil didn't stand much chance of hiding who he was, it seemed somehow wrong to infringe upon the ball without the proper dress code. He changed in a few quick movements and stood in front of the mirror. He was a fish clad in a frilly suit of pristine white, several sized too big for him. He scowled at himself but didn't seem to dislike it enough to take it off. Instead he dressed in his usual charcoal coat and hood, making sure to cover any trace of the suit up with some sort of dark apparel. He then went and stood and strolled over to a window, gazing out at the island while the crew left for their posts.

Sinbad went to the helm and lifted the ship up and into the sky. By the time they were nearing the compound, the night had begun. The last whispers of a sunset being taken over by the artificial lighting of the Second District. On this night, these lights seemed to lead the way toward the party. Mother had paused time within this area and everything would be put on hold in awe of the event. Everyone who was anyone would be there, or at least those who part in her extravagances, sexual or otherwise. Gil peered down into the streets to observe the people making their way toward the ball, much like a curious child watching ants return to their anthill. Even in this dimness, it was clear that this was a different Second District to the one that was there during the week.

Pulling up closer to the venue, it was hard to miss the light show. Dials were planted on the high walls pointed down, casting the walls and ground below in a golden light. Music began to fill the air. Different sorts, from a classical string symphony to a tribal drumming to a performance by a famous traveling bard. Each unique sound emanated from a different area, complementing the atmosphere and particular activity that could be found there.

It was hard to see if there were indeed snipers on the wall, Gil figured that they were there regardless and probably weren't going to stand up and introduce themselves. They probably kept to the shadows in their entrenched position on the wall.

Soon enough, Team A would be dropped off near the entrance. Gil saw his crew mates off with a head bow. "May the tides guide you true." A sentiment similar to 'good luck'.

Next it was his and Jackal's turn. A couple of grunts readied the rope ladder for them to descend but Gil waived them off. The captain made a comment that his explosions would create too much noise and Gil agreed. However the mink was not the only one to have skills suitable for this task, the fishman had one that Jackal had seen him use many a time. Gil pressed his water dial and grabbed the water as it sprayed out, shaping it to his body without losing a drop until it stuck to him like a second skin. "If I may." The fishman held open his arms as if he was to scoop up his young friend in his arms.

If he obliged, Gil would carry him like a newlywed wife over the threshold and hop out the hatch. The pair would quickly accelerate downward in the freefall. It wouldn't be the first time he had carried jackal with this kata, the first time being their fateful escape of the Alabastian palace prison. A metre from the ground, Gil would shake his money maker and let off spray that would slow them down enough for Gil to land with a soft thud into the gardens. This kata would be quiet and hard to see in the darkness, this method of landing would mean they would spend less time hovering over the estate which in turn meant less chance of being spotted.

After letting Jackal down, Gil would lift his hood over his head and crept to the edge of the hedge, looking out at the patrolling guard and guests that began to filter in and out of the area.

skills: pisces paladin

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

GOJIRA.

Spooks proposition for Fibi to borrow an Eisen Dial of his were rejected, sadly enough without any response. That was fine, during the course of their travels there he'd surely find a way to sneak the dial into her pocket without her knowing. It could save her life one day; or the lives of the crew, which was equally important.

While discussing the details of their plan, Lucas chipped in -- Spooks plan was to blend in within his band; and then emerge into the crowd once the band had passed the entrance. This plan relied partially on Lucas, since he was going to distract literally almost everyone, it was his jobs to disable the snipers. Something he could achieve as well, should he manage to slip into the crowd without raising the alarms.

What Jackal said made sense; using the moniker Calico will make the message more convincing. "To make sure you don't misunderstand, I want you to drop us off a block away from the entrance. Safe from hostile vision."

Spook explained to Sinbad, and partially Jackal. The male got up from his chair and walked to the map depicting the layout of the ball. He laid his finger off the page, vaguely suggesting at how far away he wanted to start from. Jackal had reminded the crew that there wasn't much time before touchdown, so Spook got up and placed his hand above the table, proposing that everyone placed their hand on top of each other, and then disperse into the night.

When the crew meeting was done, Spook returned to the theater. Like the captain, he too was a general of an army. Perhaps at a smaller scale; but a general nonetheless. When he entered the theater, all his minions got up as they were resting. They all faced Spook and silently followed him with their eyes as he ascended to the podium.

The two taps into the microphone echoed throughout the room, letting the male know that it was primed. While starting to speak, Spook quickly hid a piece of paper in his pocket. You are the leaven which binds together the entire fabric of our opening act. From your ranks come the great musicians who hold the destiny in their hands the moment the war tocsin sounds. The opera has never failed us. Were you to do so, thousand ghosts would rise from their white wine covered grave, thundering those magic words: Do, Re, Mi"

The sound of the note unwrapping in his pants echoed throughout the silent theater, with all eyes on Spook. While taking a longer pause, he awkwardly looked down to remember his lines and then charismatically saved it by smiling as he looked upwards. "The shadows are lengthening for me. The twilight is here. My days of old have vanished, tone and tint. They have gone glimmering through the dreams of things that were. Their memory is one of wondrous beauty, watered by tears, and coaxed and caressed by the smiles of yesterday."

A long pause interrupted before he got to his next sentence, fervently Spook looked down again before continuing.

I list-listen vainly, but with thirsty ears, for twitching melody of faint bugles blowin reveille, of far drums beating the long roll. In my dreams I hear again the crash of guns, the rattle of musketry, the strange, mournful mutter of the battlefield.But in the evening of my memory, I always come back to the ship.

And always there echoes and re-echoes: Do, Re, Mi

Spook folded the piece of paper into two and placed it back in his pocket. Having tasted the mood of the audience, he had a general idea of how to continue. His toys looked concerned, unable to hide their humane emotions. This was slightly alarming to Spook, he scraped his neck and this time came up with a more appropriate speech, which had an informal tint--giving it more impact, sincerity was required. Repeating some words off a prepared piece of paper wasn't what a group of worried individuals were in desire of.

The reality of the situation is, we're crashing the party.

A party I believe to be hosted by degenerates. They exploit humanity by feeding off its poor

By employing them as hookers, forcing them to sell their body to strangers.

They tame treat their employees like human cattle, culling the unfit and unwilling.

This was a perfect opportune time for Spook to smash his fist into something, alas with nothing around his intensity traveled through his voice instead.

This. Must. Be. Stopped.

Spook had redrawn the layout of the place, he pulled it out and laid it out on his lap--gathering his musicians around him as he explained the basic idea of the plan and their involvement. Preparing this will ensure that his toys do as he's commanded them to--despite being a toy, he figured they'd still operate with some human conscious.

Our first modus operandi is going to be pacifistic, passive as you can make it. When we're through the entrance, keep playing for as long as you can--if formally interrupted by a foreign power, disperse.

Spook gave some of his toys individual commandos that would unravel later on, they were abstract commands such as a select few of the toys operating medically, evacuating injured crew if possible. Next up were a few toys that acted a suppressive fire, they were meant to keep enemies busy if they overencumbered members of the crew. The rest of his toy army was his supporting staff, which were around ten of them. All of the toys were slightly made taller than Spook himself. He had reshaped them the previous night, amidst another voyage. The appearance of each and individual toy had such deep detail, most humans were unable to tell the difference from a real human. This added height to his toys will make it easier for Spook to blend within as they march into the entrance of the ball. Especially for someone as short as Fibi.

When the toys were properly informed, Spook moved to the lower side of the deck with his army. His pistol, named First Sprint was in possession of Lorin, the conductor. His sniper rifle, was carried on the back of a unnamed toy.

I'll see you lot after touchdown ~

Spook said to presumably present Lucas and Fibi, gripping his hat tightly as Sinbad had positioned the ship in the proper place for the first team to descend. It was a long way down, a test of endurance in itself. There was no going back, physically, since all of his toys followed Spook down. They were slightly more coordinated than him, not having human lungs after all. The long ladder eventually led down, Spook waited as his toy army descended among the rest of his crew. It is as Jackal and Sinbad said, this spot was blind to the snipers--they hadn't shot at the ladder, despite being a block away--they could be already focused on it. This is why Spook waited for his entire toy army to amass before continuing, an unnamed toy who played the violin had the invitation. Spook was near the center of the toy army, hidden under the countless uniforms. Spook had hoped that Fibi had blended within his toy army to gain entry into the compound. The group carried onward towards the entrance, the pieces of the puzzle began falling together, with Spook at the near center of it all. As the toys started to approach the street of the ball, the front row had started playing. The first piece the orchestra begun playing was: Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo[link]. They started quietly, and then the volume began to roar once the trumpets had a long part. The band was loud enough for the entire street including the front side of the ball to hear.

All eyes turned on them, as the toy band approached the entry point of the ball[1]. Entire crowds had formed around the moving band, listening to their music, the band stood still at the front gate of the ball while the unnamed violinist went to one of the guards, showing them the entry. "T-this is..!" The music was loud enough for the entire ball to hear, without further notice the entire band continued moving towards the entrance. Spook, still within the center of the toy army that currently traveled through the bridge into the castle made careful notice of nothing escalating. The snipers held their zoom scoped into the toy army, their finger on the trigger. The toy army weren't being hostile, and due to being uncertain about this being in the program of the ball, they hadn't shot. It was an absurd situation. While the toy orchestra moved into the castle they begun playing their next track; Bohemian Rhapsody. [link]. Amidst their song, more and more began focusing on his toy army. The entrance was now blocked off pretty effectively, none were to come in or go out.  Spook had hoped that this action had drawn the attention of the entire family.

After Bohemians Rhapsody, the band played The Lion Sleeps Tonight[link], performed by the eight most talented singers within the opera. The lion was a reference to the captain, Jackal--who ironically didn't sleep tonight. After, and surely amidst this song the entire crew was welcome to enter the scene and start fucking shit up. Spook whispered out to the few toys surrounding him

Once the songs over, start subduing simpletons I can turn into toys. Fan out and carry out your tasks. A few of you stay and play You're Dead by Norma Tanega, we might catch a few off guard.

The guard at the entrance had rung up anyone who would pick up, and carry on the message that the Jackal had arrived. It was at this moment Spook had activated his kenbun haki to gain an overview of the incoming forces. And sure enough, there was an army of unknown faces marching towards Spooks army. Led by one of the chess pieces; the Rook who came from the lodgings[3].
banner is hoverable
BannerImage
Haki stamina: 9/10

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
Welp, there was no time to head back to her ship, and confer with her father figure about the concept of attending this party, under the guise of The Kraken, for the sake of recruiting some new people for the crew, while secretly harboring her own desire to find people to escape with, instead, she hd to remain on The Pegasus, and start readying herself for an infiltration and all out gang war more or less. Between Mother and Jackal's forces. Fibi would spend some time in a secluded area of the ship, staring at that mask of hers. It meant a world of turmoil for her. She may have seemed childish to all of the men that she was working with, but, deep down, she was much more mature than she seemed.

She just preferred to be jovial with people she could enjoy being around. SHe just sighed while running her thumbs over the contours of the mask. If she wanted to live a life of freedom, she needed to go in to the head space of someone she didn't want to become. Slumping against the floor, she bumped the back of her head against the wall multiple times in thought while she grumbled to herself.

It wasn't until the time that everyone was supposed to drop down and get to working that she would be showing up. Instead of approaching as she normally did, she had her cloak zipped up, sleeves pulled down. The tattered edges visible to make her seem like a spirit cloak wrapped phantom. Her hood was pulled up and over her head, while that skull mask with squid tentacles for teeth rested over the top half of her face, leaving only portions of her lips visible and her chin. Her tail slowly swayed behind her as she walked up to Justice and SPook, "Let's do this quick, i hate wearing this thing." SHe spoke in a deeper tone, trying to sound more masculine.

She was the second to jump out, and to land with and start to try to blend in with everything. It was a little easier said than done, she didn't have an instrument to play, but, she was smaller than the rest of the people sized toys, she just, had to be careful with that outfit and tail of hers, trying to move as fluidly as possible with the toys, only hoping that she wouldn't be spotted within them, though, if she was, she would have to act fast with some faster improv in order to gain access to the party. Thankfully, she had been practicing acting like The kraken for most of her life!

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Party
Crashers

Jackal was right about one thing, this was going to be an all or nothing situation. Should they fail here their journey would end thus closing the book on them. This was not the end but a new beginning for the Calicos, no The Helios Pirates. Today would be the day they leave a mark on Baltigo as a group. Spook made a small adjustment to team A's landing. They would be let a block off instead of the blind spot of the wall. It was better that way anyway. Easier to get in on foot than getting off an airship nearby. Lucas did nothing but nod at his teammates as they were getting ready to crash the party. “Good luck to everyone, and come back alive.” His voice was cheerful yet serious at the same time. Spook placed his hand over the table in an effort to unify them as a crew. Lucas placed his hand in and looked around the room. He then took his leave of everyone to grab one last thing before the ship made its way to the drop off point.

Spoiler:

Lucas proceeded back to the room to complete his attire, well the face he was going to wear for the party. Not only his game face but the one people would come to recognize across the land. A face they would see on the bounty posters with the accompanying name, Justice. Back in his room, he removed his gear for a moment put on a black blazer. Afterward, he would place his mask on that he had designed some time ago. A mask that had a small breathing tank attached to it to filter out air. It served two purposes, a gas mask, and his persona. A menacing persona that he would become on major missions like this.  

After placing his mask on he buttoned up his blazer and strapped his gear back on. He stood looking at himself in the mirror running his hands down the skull-like mask. One that completely hid the features of his face from the world. The time had almost come. He met up with his team in the lower decks so they could disembark on this adventure. He looked over at Spook and Fibi who got off first. “Be safe out there, when I act you will know.” He replied to both of them before being the third to disembark the ship. A block away they made theirs towards the outer reaches of the fortress. Following the other two, he began to sink into the ground, vanishing from sight completely. At that point, it was as if he swam through the stone itself. Not making any form of tremors or vibrations that could give him away. As far as anyone knew it was Spook, his toys and Fibi moving into the crowd. No one would even know Lucas was present due to being under their feet. He made sure to stay with the two until they reached the stone wall. A mass of people was going into the fortress through the main gates giving the two ample cover to move through undetected. He pinged the area giving a sort of echolocation outlining structures and such while he moved through the ground.

While using his seismic detection, he stayed hidden from the world until the two proceeded through the main gates and towards the main hall. He was able to tell his teammates through vibration patterns and their body weight. Considering he disembarked the ship with the two he knew exactly who they were out of the group of people. It also helped to have the pitter patter of Spook's toys to accompany them. Thankfully stone existed everywhere because it served as a foundation to the island. The stone wall would be a building block in Lucas's portion of the mission. The wall would be nothing more than an extension of Lucas's body.

Lucas moved into the wall, looking out of the wall periodically by putting the tip of his face to the wall. He didn't stick his head out due to the possibility of being discovered. Just eyes watching the area very carefully. It wasn't long until he was looking through the floor of the stone wall where the snipers were patrolling. They were oblivious to Lucas hiding in the stone. They walked casually scanning the area for any noticeable threats. They weren't prepared for what was going to happen next.

By the time all of this took place Spook and Fibi should have been inside. Spook would have been drawing the attention of the guests at the front to block the main entrance of the mansion. Music off in the distance could be heard as Lucas began his actions.

The snipers on the walls were unsuspecting, each one was taking their time walking the wall. Suddenly the wall shook knocking the snipers in the immediate area off balance. Some almost falling off the wall completely due to the tremor. “What the hell was that?” One of the grunts peered over the wall, some drew their weapons looking around frantically. The ones closest to the main entrance felt this tremor the most. Inside the stone wall, Lucas was assimilating the stone from the wall and the ground, giving life to the golem. The wall next to the main entrance began to give way as a large body was revealed from the wall. The biggest golem Lucas could muster from the wall and the ground as a whole. The ground trembled and shook as a monster revealed itself to the world. It was sudden and it would no doubt set off every alarm humanly possible. A thirty-meter tall golem, roughly 100 feet stood to its full height. It was at about the same height as the castle wall. Snipers on the section where Lucas emerged from were flung from the wall and some crushed under the shifting/falling stone. The fun was about to begin.

Incoherent yelling could be heard from the walls as alarms were triggered and firearms were aimed at the now formed golem. The golem resembled Lucas's persona, a masked muscular figure made up of thousands of layers of stone.

Stuff:

Skills Used:

[/color]

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Right and wrong is subjective, isn't it? In that case, it'd rather be wrong as many times as it takes to achieve my ideal of freedom.

Using Gilbard's Kata, the oddly paired duo quickly descended, using the hedging from the garden as cover for their position. The time of their arrival was exactly 8:30, and the festivities around the compound had already begun. "Thanks as always Gil." Jackal stated, removing his own brown robe from his dingy messenger bag. Draping himself in the garment, the two waited from the signal from Lucas, Spook's and Fibi's position. After about ten minutes, the figure of Lucas' gigantic stone golem provided the perfect backdrop for the Captain's next action. "It's showtime." Jackal stated, dashing from behind the hedges, navigating the maze that was the garden North-Eastern bound towards the main area. At this stage in their relationship, Jackal and Gilbard didn't need to communicate as verbally really, they'd gotten incredible at following each other's leads, and picking up on subtle facial expressions as to convey what was the next move.

At the area next to Mother's setup, The Pegasus vessel touchdown, causing the entire earth's surface to quake in surrounding areas. As the whole scene played out, frantic calls from the gate ensued chaos on King's Den Den Line. However, the man didn't need to be called, secured at every point on the compound were transceivers charged with his battery fruit's electrical charges, which created a subtle electro-magnetic field allowing him to pick up murmurs and bits of conversation. "Looks like the rats have made their move." King thought to himself. Picking up his spare Den Den, King called the Rook Piece, the legendary Baltigo Gunslinger himself, Slade, to neutralize the threat at the wall. Answering the line, the sound of smoke exiting the Rook's breathing system distorted the call's communication. "This is King. We have a situation at the wall. Take about two hundred men with you and handle this Slade." King commanded. "Failure will not be accepted." King concluded, hanging up the line. Without haste, the Rook, commanding his army of two hundred, loaded up his pistols and rifle with his custom trick-bullet rounds, and left the compound under the care of his own subordinates, advancing towards the gate to Spook's and Fibi's position.

Exiting the gardening area, a familiar face who'd been lurking in the shadows blocked Jackal's and Gilbard's path. Surrounded by the flora of mighty oak trees, the Knight, who'd fought Jackal when he'd first arrived on Baltigo, peered the Mink down with immense bloodlust. To his right, was other Knight, whose slender frame, and braided hair was a spectacle in itself to behold. Reaching for his Den Den Mushi, the Mink extended his index finger towards the man's wrist, releasing an electrical beam that fried the communicator, rendering it useless. "I'd take it the same thing would happen if I used my own." Macintosh chimed in. "I couldn't even react... You've gotten stronger brat." Kojoro retorted grinning menacingly. "Unfortunately, I don't have time to play with either of you. Business awaits you know." Jackal stated, sliding on his goggles, and switching the notches on it's sides to it's light resistant tints. "Gil. Close your eyes." Jackal stated, opening his bags pockets to searching for his Flash Dial. Extending the dial forward, the two men scoffed, drawing their blades and arcing backwards to fire off wind blade projectiles but before they could've finished the movement, a blinding light moving far faster than any of their senses [8], blinded them both. Using one leap, the Mink lunged directly over the lots head, grabbing Gilbard's wrist, and coupling him in his arms similar to during their descent from the ship. "Shishishi... I guess it's my turn now." Jackal stated, as an inside joke between the two. The man's lung placed an entire fifty meter distance between himself and the samurai. With another lunge, he'd cleared their Kenbunshoku's Haki's range twice over, making his way towards the loud jazz music which had become much more audible than before.  

It'd be the sound of the personal quartet hired to entertained the guests in the courtyard area that King oversaw. Starting to feel uneasy, murmurs around Mother's biggest investors begun, chatter about the safety of themselves, and their time within the compound's walls.

"Mother hasn't showed herself before us. I want to take a gander at the old bat's face. Keke." the oval bodied man stated, as he'd sip sake from his glass. This man's name was simply known in the Black Market world as 'Egg Shell'. He was one of the three major investor's in Mother's district. His trade was transport and security, being a notable mercenary in Big Bear's private army for years, he'd abandon his old partner, or more like back-stabbed him, and desired sovereignty under Mother's Banner. Using his old contacts and influence, he's responsible for a ring of traffickers that have brought Mother her finest girls in the last three years.

"If know Teresa she's probably getting her back blown out at the moment. She'll be here. This is her time of the year." the luchador masked figure informed. This man's name was simply known among his peers as Sombra, or Shadow. He was the second largest investor in Mother's organisation, and he was simply known as a Loan Shark, or financial investor. If you wanted a billion dollars in two days, he's the kind of man to get you two, and charge enormous interest on it. As such, they're tons of people indebted to him across Paradise. From Teachers, to Samurai, to King's and Nobles, he has his pockets in every pocket that's for sale.

"I just want to know what's with all the racket on the outside. It's never been this noisy before. Even music isn't drowning it out." the petite woman chimed in. Masked behind her satin silhouette was the woman responsible for keeping the marines in check on Baltigo, the wife of Vice Admiral Beckham, a woman known as Madonna. Using her husband's connections behind his back, she's been able to establish a healthy web of information and in turn, evidence, to Black Mail several parties within the World Government, even having a Cipher Pol Agency in her pocket. She completed the finally head in the trio known as the 'Black Beast Brokers' who funded Mother's Kingpin Reign.

At the perimeter [1], a loud explosion went off, sending dozen's of bodies flying into the courtyard, from the smoke, Jackal emerged, wasting no time with formalities. "Lesser Minks and all... Good Evening. I'll find time to talk with each of you later.... for now... Where's Mother? Shishishi..." Jackal announced shining his sharp canines. It'd be at this moment that the duo would've attached their gas masks for what was about to happen next, whether Gilbard entered with him or covered the perimeter, the next move was already in motion. Lurking around this area, several snipers and marksmen assumed position, waiting for King's command. "I finally get to see you in person, Ears." King shouted from his position on the balcony.

Skills Used:

Items on Person:

Words: 1163
Tagged: @Spook @Justice @Kappa @FibiCalaMari
Notes: @NPC @Kincaid @Cassius for NPC Prompts - Mother's arrival and general overall prompts for each area.

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
[GV] Helios Bandits In - Voluptatem Debutante Pila - Page 2 Thane_krios_by_gsjennsen_d5tgvyb-pre

A pair of shadows darted between the hedges along the garden, avoiding the partygoers without sacrificing too much speed. Gil let Jackal lead, moving opposite to him so that they could non-verbally communicate. His kata was still being maintained, coating him fully. He activated his ken haki to raise his awareness of his surroundings. When the two knights approached, the fishman did as he was told and turned away and shut his eyes. This was just in time for a flash to go off and to find himself scooped up and carried off to the fight.

It was probably for the best. Gil would have chosen to fight them, but they couldn't be caught up with every enemy that they came across. A defending party aimed to reduce entropy within the system. This meant slowing down and isolating foes, reducing the time and space available to them as much as possible. As the attackers, they had to make use of the chaos while they had it. Spook, Fibi and Lucas were giving them this time while endangering themselves, it would be selfish to the cause as a whole to squander it.

At this point they were more or less sprinting toward the courtyard[1]. They had been recognised, and the clock was ticking. Now this was the place that was most well protected out of all of the areas in the compound. It was the heart, where the master of the establishment and leader of the district was supposed to be residing. It was only so far before the pair met resistance.

Large lanterns centered with powerful light dials were turned on and pointed at them. The spotlights managed to catch a glimpse of the pair before their agility allowed them to escape the visual potential of the guards. Gil felt a prickling sensation of the bloody intentions of the guard. Clack Clack BRBRBRBRBRBRBR. A couple of massive gatling guns were fixed to either side of the courtyard and promptly hauled into position. A mass of metal that were the guns took three whole men to position, with two on the back hauling on the cranks to start the barrels spinning. The pair of guns formed a crossfire. Instead of relying on their human sight to pick out and aim at the invaders, they were creating a barrier of bullets that could shred an army to pieces in mere seconds. The angle that the guns were pointed let the bullets fly harmlessly into the ground at the back of the courtyard instead of endangering the guests.

In response to the intense feeling of impending danger, the fishman's spirit flared. The sacrament of the silver spray was invoked, and brought Kappa to the surface. These beings were mere amoebas drifting in the currents. To oppose Kappa was to oppose the sea. How dare these heretics raise hostilities toward that which gave them life. All that was left was to cleanse their souls, and to send them toward the silver spray's serene embrace.

Before the pair neared the stream of bullets, Kappa thrusted out with both arms, summoning a draconic tendril of water from each palm. Growing quickly in size to that of buildings, they rushed up and over the bullets and fell on them with all of Kappa's strength. Razor sharp scales and teeth, eyes that glistened and a tongue that lashed. The creation seemed to come alive with a silver sheen. Both machines were splintered into shrapnel in a split second, washing away the rest of the rabble which collected in the courtyard in front of them.

With a twist of the hips and the shoulders, Kappa used his kata to pick up and slingshot Jackal toward the building so that he may impact it with an explosion. This sequence of events would have only taken a couple of seconds after the spotlights had turned on.

After the dust had cleared and Jackal had made his entrance, Kappa would appear at his right hand. He pulled the water that he had used for his attack back to his body as it was before. He took off his hood to reveal his green scaly head and dark black eyes. His muscles tensed, hardening his water shell. He had grounded the water shell while insulating himself, so that Jackal may let lose with his electro as long as he limited his strength. Water and electricity were natural enemies, but the duo's teamwork extended to their development of their techniques too.

Kappa took one step toward King, returning the malice tenfold. He would gladly take on the foe if that is what Jackal wished, but Kappa was still even keeled enough to put his captain's plan before his own wishes. Thanks to their execution of the plan so far, they would have some amount of time before reinforcements could mobilise.

skills: pisces paladin, wyrm wrangle, dankerer domain, sacrament of the silver spray activated
ken haki activated: 19/20

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

GOJIRA.

At the height of the orchestra, explosions in the distance started popping off. Mass panic began to ensue all across the entire ball. Spook had safely crossed the bridge and stood within his army of toys as the explosions started to unfold. Strange augments in the walls led it to crumble and much more, while Spook began shouting off new orders to his toys. "Subdue all of the investors--keep them from escaping! Form a ten man defense around me while five go in the offense! Incapacitate all of Mothers grunts and drag them within the circle!" At this time, Spook was operating with his senses at their highest level. While the grunts organised around Spook, some of the defending grunts made it through the strong barrier of toys.

Spook was given liberty to turn their meak lives and make them apart of the toy army. Their swords were easier to dodge than the bullets. A chaotic fight started to unfold in front of Spook. With each toy lost, Spook gained two more. There had to be over a hundred grunts heading his way. For the majority of this fight, the toy-maker has alternated between a few contracts. There was the A1 contract which were given when Spook required more sophistication. But sometimes, plain simple B1 and D1 went onto grunts in moments of emergency. All of his orchestra pieces were sophisticated toys.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[A1: 33 - sophisticated] [B1: 4 - attack toys] [C1: 4 - defending toys]

The memories of the grunts left a very nasty taste in Spooks mouth. Luckily his spirit was high enough to endure multiple transformations. One of the stronger minions of Mother made its way into the defending circle, slaying two sophisticated toys to get in. Spook fired two shots at the grunt before immediately dashing with his fastest speed possible. He ducked under the sword being swung, and grappled his upper body. Spooks right arm went in for a sucker punch  that ended at the torso due to the grunt falling backwards. Without thinking about it, Spook pressed the side of his head against the grunt to successfully turn him into a defending toy. While most of the fighting happened externally, Spook focused on the target ahead. With his kenbunshoku he could tell the mob ahead was still large. But there was a target within that just was draped in murder intent--inching closer by the second.

A third wave of Mother minions hit Spooks toy army, completely eradicating the defense; at the sacrifice of Spooks offensive toys slaying over twenty of Mothers grunts before being worn out and returning to their master, some more injured than others. While Spook personally dealt with the third wave of minions, a shot landed close to him. The shot penetrated multiple targets. This rifler didn't care for the lives of his own men, as proven by the continuous array of shots all landing near Spook and seemingly creeping up on him.

[A1: 24 - sophisticated] [B1: 2 attack toys] [C1: 1 defending toys]

Some of Spooks orchestra had subdued all of the investors, chaining and roping them to heavy stationary things, ensuring their temporary captivity. While routing back to their masters, they had succumbed a few losses in order to slay grunts that were flanking Spook. Their flank got flanked, ironically enough. It was up to Spook to use this stroke of luck to turn the battle against Mother. With his orchestra reinforcing him, he ordered the toys which were given a weapon to use them to arrange covering fire so that Spook and a few sophisticated toys could patch up some broken toys and turn incapacitated humans into toys.

Momentarily, he needed more attack toys, since his orchestra was arranging for his defense. Some of the downed minions were quite useless, lacking limbs--bleeding everywhere and screaming in horrific fashion. This was no problem for the toy-maker, as their injuries were healed due to them turning into a toy, though sadly, not the damage which caused the injury. Lost limbs were permanently lost, unless the toy-maker modified the body and augment a new limb. Which took time, so some were skipped--left as crawling one-armed toys on the soft outside soil. Spook secured more than ten attack toys before the waves stopped; the remaining minions all lined up, and a figure started to move in front of the army. Bearing two pistols, dozens of Spooks toys were easy prey to be dispatched. This was one of the big bads, for sure. "All with no task, gather up around me and push the dual revolver bearing pistoleer!" Spook shouted off commands for his toys to perceive, they did as he asked--save for the toys that were providing counter fire. They proceeded with their counter fire to ensure a slight bit of safety as Spooks toy army pushed up to the Rook.

[A1: 12 sophisticated] [B1: 13 attack toys] [C1: 9 defending toys]

"Ahg, fuck, can some of you sing We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy J?" While under heavy fire from the opposing team, the toys and their toy maker manoeuvred from cover to cover to come closer to the dual pistol Rook. The entire garden became a war zone, ridden with death and injury. A small team of toys survived along with Spook to get closer than five meters within him while still under cover. The last team was under constant fire. Lorin was among the last toys that originally came here. He also wielded Spooks sniper rifle. With Spook and his toys keeping the pistoleer busy, Lorin was giving ample time to adjust the scope of his sniper on the Rook. Spook thought they'd require more distraction, so he took his helmet off and used a branch to make it look like his helm was peeking out. The Rook laid waste upon the sticking out helmet, and while in the middle of his burst--a shot rang out from Lorin, punching a hole in the Rooks left upper shoulder. The Rook dropped the gun he held with the same arm and yelled out. "AAAAAAAAAaaa! ....ttack!" He signaled his men with his other arm while falling on one knee.

Spook quickly lowered the branch into his arms, putting on his helmet he shouted off his own commands in response. "Forwards! Take out the pistol slinger!" With the command given, all of his toys rushed forwards to deal with the last wave of minions. Spook ran as fast as he could towards the Rook, his path was blocked by several minions that he turned into toys. While turning a minion into a toy, the Rook shot through the minions head and zinged Spook through his arm. The bullet went clean through. This same grunt dealt with a barrage of four shots that followed, with each of the bullets penetrating the flesh of the grunt, some grazed Spook while some laid waste upon his strong armor that was powerful in it's own right[5]. Spook realized he couldn't get closer to the gun pistoler than this--his barrage of bullets was too fearsome to deal with. So he decided to use his newly gained dials to form a giant shield in front of him. The shield started to expand faster than the Rook could keep up with. Whilst it got heavier and heavier, Spook pushed forwards a little more.

By this time, the army of minions started to crack, heavy injuries--some fleeing the battle. Some of the grunts joined Spooks cause, it wasn't surprising to see Mothers commanders having used shady ways of conscripting people for their army. While Spook tried to close the small gap in order to toyify the Rook, a strong rifle bullet penetrated his Eisen dail. Spook threw the Eisen dial shield against the Rook to knock him back, and then immediately slide to go for his legs. By this point of combat, Spook had endured a few impactful injuries. He couldn't continue much longer without having to take a break. The entire portion of his fight ensued at the lodgings[3]

[A1: 3 sophisticated] [B1: 2 attack toys] [C1: 5 defending toys]
banner is hoverable
BannerImage
Haki stamina: 8/10 | used: toy jutsu, modification & shrink/expand::see https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t2937-spooks-skill-locker

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Party
Crashers

The golem stood at it's maxed height with it's back turned to the wall. Guns were aimed at the back of the golem. Indiscriminate yelling could be heard as gunshots rang in the distances. Bullets found their mark in the back of the golem. Due to being light caliber rounds they did not make much of an impact or cause any real damage to the golem. Lucas was sitting safely in the chest of the beast, piloting it with minimal effort. Lucas lashed out with his left arm while turning the golem towards the wall. His giant left hand slammed into the side of the remaining section of the wall where he emerged from.

This cause a shock-wave to erupt at the point of impact causing a tremor to radiate through the wall into the ground. The impact left a large hole causing the wall surrounding it to crumble. Lucas had begun his attack on the wall as planned. He faced the wall completely. He had begun tearing the wall apart starting with the entrance. Men on the wall where flung off at the constant melee attacks on the wall. Tremors radiated outward with each step from the golem, shaking the foundation of the wall.

Lucas had made his way to the main entrance where the gate was. He began to rip the gate apart. Starting with the large doors, he ripped them off and tossed them behind him towards the manor. The wall was losing its integrity and pieces of it fell to the ground at Lucas's feet. The arch had begun to crumble but it was not completely destroyed yet. The golem crouched down and leaped into the air. With one arm above the golems head. With all of its might, Lucas brought the arch down with one colossal hammer fist.

The arch crumbled and the wall buckled under the attack. There was a lot of wall to cover but it wouldn't be long before a small army began its advance on Lucas. Small caliber rounds were ineffective and there weren't much of heavy artillery on the wall. It seemed Lucas had the easier of the tasks in this raid. Or maybe the rival gang wasn't prepared for this kind of assault.

The main entrance was in shambles and Lucas continued his assault on the wall as the small army approached from the rear. They were armed with small armaments in hopes to swarm the golem that attacked the gate. They still had some ground to cover which Lucas took the time to prepare.

He pulled the stone from the crumbling wall and began to mold it. He formed a large quiver with large stone arrows inside. He crafted a recursive bow made of stone. With his ability, he was able to create a bow capable of shooting long distances at an alarming rate. He turned with bow drawn and loaded an arrow. He waited until the army got to about 50 meters before shooting. All he had to do was wait for them to get in range.

Stuff:

Skills Used:

[/color]

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

As hardened gangsters tended to, the orchestra only momentarily halted at the aliens who had invaded their world. Every member present had nerves of steel, the likes of which wouldn't be rattled by the sound of explosions or the spraying of gunfire. It was an almost act of nature. The hypnotic glare that took place between King and Jackal. One man had made a name for himself through heinous crimes since his adolescence. With no home to return to, stability was gifted to him through Mother embracing him into her domain. The other most certainly had a home to return to, but had yet to see that place as home. The shackles of his oppression as fresh to a toddler stumbling on rocky terrain, gingerly nursing his scratches with wails at the world. In Jackal's case, his cries were his actions against the World Government to date.

Still, it was a strange sight to behold. With no regard for the world around them, the two b-lined in an almost zombie like pace, no, it was more uniformed than that. Two soliders marching, weapons cocked and loaded. The only pleasentry was keeping the 'safety' on. Finally, after several grunts clearing the way and many others wanting to cut off the Mink's head. The two men, accompanied by their respective right hand men, met in the middle of the lions den. The snipers on the upper most balcony still trying to regroup from Jackal's homecoming.

"A table for four. Make it shabby!" King shouted.

In the space that remained between the two parties, the servants worked feverishly to assemble the instructed seats. Final touches, the draping of a white table cloth atop the round mahogany table set the social cue.

"Have a seat Ears." King stated, gesturing for Jackal and Gilbard to sit at the provided chairs.

"Shishishi... Don't mind if I do." Jackal announced, sliding the chair from beneath the table. On sitting, the conch like fixture was discretely prompted against the furniture glossy surface. Containing whispers of hurricanes to come in likening of any trouble. A motif but the winfs would only carry enough force to lift the table six feet into the air.

With King's Haki, nothing was discrete to him. As Jackal sat, he didn't take much precaution at all. Grinning, he'd wink to Queen to take her hand off the pistol on her waist, draped beneath her feathery overcoat. Once seated, the men were served starters - pork cutlets brazen in cherry pureé and mugs filled with Ale. Once Queen had taken her seat, whether Gilbard chose to sit or not was completely at his discretion.

Similar to that of a Chopin peace, the eerie music filling the open gallery area truly conveyed the intentions of all personelle on hand. The only persons unconcerned with the meeting would be the Three Sponsors of Mother. Reaching into his leather suits pocket, King removed a single cigar. Creating an electrical surge between his index finger and his thumb, the Cuban was lit, the charge acting as a match. One puff and a deep exhale later, "I must admit. I've worked for Mother for almost ten years. I've killed dozens of her enemies for embezzling funds, kidnapping our gals, heck, even murmurs of defamation... but you. You're something special Ears." King announced, ashing the cigar into the mug's contents.

"Before I kill you. I have to know.... Two things. It's been bugging me... I can't even shit right. Taking away a man's ability to shit... That's cruel Ears." King heckled.

"Why would a Bandit such as yourself liberate whores? Is that your fetish? You want them indebted to you. Give you a nice clean shave and lick... on whatever your kind fucks with." King continued.

"Even more so. How did it feel to watch us crucify that Mink Bitch and the old bastards from the Inn!?" King exclaimed.

Smirking with devilish intent, biting his lip to suppress his bloodlust momentarily, "I didn't know Gramps and Grandma that long... but that Mink 'bitch' name is May. How did I feel? Probably the same way Mother feels about all the warehouses I've raided. All of her men I've injured or worse... If we're running statistics here. She's lost more than I have." Jackal responded.

Breaking out into a frantic laughter, "After all this time... That's your reasoning!? Maybe I overestimated you Ears. Let me let you in on something... Rooks. Knights. Pawns. Money. Whores. Buildings. To Mother's empire... as long as her Queen and King are present... I can replace those things for her. I had hoped this was all part of a master plan... Instead of random shots in the dark. Fuck. You've ruined my mood now." King declared.

"Don't you think I know they are, King. Come on. You asked how I feel... not what my intentions are." Jackal stated grinning. "I'm simple minded really. Sometimes the most basic actions are most effective. I want to make an offer... To not only you King but everyone here present."
Jackal stated, raising the volume on his speaking voice.

"Over the last year. I have studied every aspect of Mother's 'Empire'. I know all her partners, traders and suppliers. All of you people are present here today. My pitch is simple.

I want to replace Mother and take over the Second District. With my plans... I can double her current profit margin. Her system is inefficient and sloppy. The most ingenious aspect is the Chess Board System. Brains alone can't run this operation. You know this and I know this. Power and Connections do. Many of you know me as Ears. However, I am a pirate whose obtained Supernova Status.

I have a Rook. Knight. Queen and King to fill each of your executive roles. My proposition is simple. Your top tier against mine. The winner takes control of the Second District."
Jackal concluded.

Tossing his cigar to the ground and grabbing the pistol from Queen's waist. The man raised the firearm within inches of Jackal's face.

"What stops me from just killing you right now?" King declared annoyed.

"Aside from confirming Mother's fear of me... If I don't return by Sun Rise... What's left of my crew has established connections with the Royal Schichibukai... and my Mother, Diana. I'll have her turn over your whole criminal network directly to an Admiral himself." Jackal concluded. The final words to mark his plans last ploy.

"Now you know the reason we fly Diana's Flag." Jackal announced grinning. Playing the part of a son brimming with pride.

Skills Used:

Items on Person:

Words:  1086
Tagged: @Spook @Justice @Kappa
Notes: Restarting this bish.

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa

The party they had crashed was somehow another level of decadence and class above the rest of the venue. But there was also something different about the people that inhabited this area. The hardened and jaded stares that penetrated through the dust and smoke to leer at the two newcomers were not those of the usual hoity toity upper class. No, it was clear from looks alone that these people were connected to Mother in some way. The way their fingers slipped to their holstered firearms while still balancing their wine glasses between index and middle fingers suggested that these were some of the people that had come to prominence through the underworld dealings. So this was the heart of the Second District...

Kappa stood by Jackal's side, his second skin of brine pulsating with the acolyte's foul disposition. He was ready for the blood sports to commence. However, King and Jackal had other ideas. Both sitting down at a table, Kappa found himself being gestured toward an empty seat. From there began a conversation between the two to which the fishman played audience.

Jackal was at ease, or at least that is what he was projecting. Kappa was tense by contrast. In this sort of assault, speed was everything. Every second wasted was one in which their prime target, Mother herself, could be slipping away or mobilising reinforcements. And yet the captain was content with playing part in this conversation. Kappa was not surprised in the least, however. Jackal's 'way of the bandit', if there was such a thing, had a certain swagger and aesthetic to it. And more than that, this mission was well within the minks' expertise, so Kappa was following his lead on this one and trusted him completely.

The conversation's turn was unexpected. It was a direct request for Mother's top employees to betray her. Whether they would take to the idea was one thing, but the thing that Kappa's mind focused on was to whether they would want these people at all. Kappa wouldn't have considered this an option at all, instead deciding that wiping the slate clean and building the personnel infrastructure up from the ground was the only way. Maybe this was the way, though. If Jackal were to replace Mother and bend her existing networks to his will, then that could prove much more fruitful than doing everything for themselves. As if they had the know how and time to commit to building an empire like the Kingpins had. If they had done that, then maybe all that would result is a power struggle between the existing leaders of Baltigo over Mother's turf and the Helios Pirates would be crushed in the middle. Still, the plan was greedy to say the least. Jackal was declaring here and now: "I want it all". Truly an appetite befitting a conqueror.

"What stops me from just killing you right now?"
The threat would be met with a flick of Kappa's wrist, the movement producing a sharp scalpel shaped from some of the water that flowed over his hand. The instrument shimmered in the half-light, melding into the water around his index finger. It wasn't the message that Jackal was trying to send, but it was one personally to King from Kappa.

The threat made by King was responded to with one in turn by the captain's mention of Diana. His willingness to bet this gambit on whether or not these pieces would take to the idea that Diana's wrath could be called upon by Jackal. The gamble showed just how far this feud had gone. Associating himself with his estranged mother would no doubt be a tough task, albeit only for the sake of tricking the people here.

skills: pisces paladin, anemone assault
ken haki active: 18/20

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum